• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brief moments where an actor was unbelievably sexy

Cocksman

What are some moments from movies or tv where some actors or actresses you typically don’t find attractive came off incredibly sexy?

fzdpnz17dyr51.jpg

So hot in The Mask but does nothing for me ever after that.

Also
1601608473_Sarah-Jessica-Parker-was-so-damn-Sexy-in-Hocus-Pocus.jpg

Sarah jessica Parker in Hocus Pocus. My little kid body responded .

Discuss

Last edited:

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Nicole Eggert in Charles in Charge (when I was a kid) and Blown Away (then we were blessed for the high school years).

Didn't care for her in Baywatch on (post implants).

Last edited:
She's gorgeous in everything, but I just watched No Time To Die and when they introduce Ana De Armas in the movie, and she gets up and turns back to look at James, I was just sitting on the couch, and said out loud, she is unbelievably attractive, like it's stupid. For whatever reason the makeup and the dress, just made my jaw drop.

no-time-die.jpg

AJUMP23

Gold Member
She's gorgeous in everything, but I just watched No Time To Die and when they introduce Ana De Armas in the movie, and she gets up and turns back to look at James, I was just sitting on the couch, and said out loud, she is unbelievably attractive, like it's stupid. For whatever reason the makeup and the dress, just made my jaw drop.

no-time-die.jpg
This movie is the best she has ever looked. And she has looked beautiful in everything. Best part in the movie is her part.

Little Mac

Gold Member
I'm not a hardcore LotR larper or anything, but for some reason Liv Tyler speaking elvish in this scene made me want to become a better man ...

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Agree 100% on SJP in Hocus Pocus. I'm pretty sure she warped my young mind (in a good way).

I never thought Sigourney Weaver was all that attractive (great in Aliens of course, as an actress), until I saw Galaxy Quest... funny thing being it was absolutely intentional she played into that archetype, and pulled it off.

Others:
-Margo Robbie in Wolf of Wallstreet (not that she isn't in general but she's never looked better)

-Ann Hathaway in Get Smart (again, pretty attractive usually, but not like this holy shit!)

EDIT: Sorry the clip is in Hindi for some reason can't find a good one.

Last edited:

MastAndo

Gold Member
Denise Richards in Wild Things
BrYO.gif

Phoebe Cates in Fast Times at Ridgemont High
QMnn.gif

EDIT: Oops, missed the point of this thread entirely. I found these two hot more than briefly, but I'm leaving them here anyway.

Last edited:
Top Bottom