• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

NSFW Brunette Appreciation Thread

Jan 9, 2020
Nikki Woods

TheGrat1

Jun 2, 2020
The best thing about brunettes is: They come in the widest variety!!!
Halle Berry

Gabrielle Union

Lucy Liu

Jolene Blalock was hot Asf as a Romulan in Star Trek Enterprise

LeanBeefPatty

Our boy Henry Cavill

Meanwhile, in the blonde thread they have to resort to using natural brunettes that dyed their hair like ScarJo.

I had to really select those pics, in the majority of pics she looks strange, not ugly but not on the level of top super model\jennifer connelly other people posted.

She is one of those girl that look much better in movement than still image.
I see what you mean, however, she still has some very model-esque features: Wide-set eyes, plump lips and a moderately strong jawline. Beautiful woman.

Last edited:

GymWolf

Jun 11, 2019
I'm a fan of her since the days of friday night lights...(still one of the best sport serial of all time)

Last edited:

NinjaBoiX

Aug 2, 2009
Manchester, UK
Vanessa Hudgens

She’s been posted a fair bit already but man she’s so damn fine…she strides the line between butter-wouldn’t-melt and would-jack-you-off-under-the-dinner-table.
That's an arse that would pull the James Webb off course gravitationally... That's a big fuck off nope from me
Yeah, don’t get it either.

“Oh man, look how overweight this chick is!”

Different strokes I guess.
she is still really pretty if you ignore the arse
Meh, she’s certainly not ugly but the appeal is clearly for dudes who love the flabby butt look.

Last edited: