• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BS game companies/developers did to sell you something

anothertech

E3 2012 clusterfuck of fake vertical slices
Witcher 3
Watchdogs
The Division

Holy shit.

Then there was the promise of Phantom Dust 2, Scalebound, and unfathomable promises of kinect2 possibilities at xbone launch. lol

Doczu

Shattered Memories came out on PSP as well, and delivered, no?

Is this Peter Molyneux the thread?
No, i meant the forst draft of origins. Total heresy in the eyes of SH fans (that's why they changed it), but it had monsters roaming through rooms, baricading doors.
Got my teens self hooked on the idea.

And shattered memories on the PSP just exists. The only good version is the Wii one.

Dr. Suchong

Shattered Memories came out on PSP as well, and delivered, no?

Is this Peter Molyneux the thread?
Sm6cWYb.jpg

Ezquimacore

Banned
No offense op but how old were you when the zelda tech demo came out? I mean its a tech demo with very little going on, every tech demo looks nothing like the average game on consoles
Nintendo included a clip from the tech demo on the official Wii u trailer. Back then not everyone was looking stuff at IGN or gaming forums. Tbh that trailer was full of BS like the golf game too.
My first time seeing the trailer was at GameStop.

I knew it was a tech demo before the release, but everyone was like "damn the next Zelda is going to look sick" and yeah Botw is my favorite Zelda game, but it doesn't look like that, there's not a single game that looks like that on Wii U nor Switch.

Shut0wen

Nintendo included a clip from the tech demo on the official Wii u trailer. Back then not everyone was looking stuff at IGN or gaming forums. Tbh that trailer was full of BS like the golf game too.
My first time seeing the trailer was at GameStop.

I knew it was a tech demo before the release, but everyone was like "damn the next Zelda is going to look sick" and yeah Botw is my favorite Zelda game, but it doesn't look like that, there's not a single game that looks like that on Wii U nor Switch.

But theres like 50 things happening in botw compared to a tech demo, tech demos are literally video game movies showing what the hardware is capable of doing if theres bare minimum gameplay going on, i mean that zelda tech demo is possible to make if it was a telltale game lmao

Top Bottom