• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bubble Bobble 4 Friends - Coming to PlayStation®4 - Official Announcement Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Bubble Bobble 4 Friends - Coming to PlayStation®4 in Winter 2020

After the successful worldwide release of Bubble Bobble 4 Friends for Nintendo Switch, the game will be arriving on Sony PlayStation®4 at the end of 2020 as a physical release and as a digital download in the PlayStation Store in America, Europe and Australia.

The PlayStation®4 version will be greatly expanded with exciting new content (new stages and game modes), which will also be available for the Nintendo Switch version, that is currently on sale. Also, the much-requested fan favorite villain Baron von Blubba will finally make its return.

D.Final

Banned

Bubble Bobble 4 Friends - Coming to PlayStation®4 in Winter 2020

After the successful worldwide release of Bubble Bobble 4 Friends for Nintendo Switch, the game will be arriving on Sony PlayStation®4 at the end of 2020 as a physical release and as a digital download in the PlayStation Store in America, Europe and Australia.

The PlayStation®4 version will be greatly expanded with exciting new content (new stages and game modes), which will also be available for the Nintendo Switch version, that is currently on sale. Also, the much-requested fan favorite villain Baron von Blubba will finally make its return.

Old good memories of the first Bubble Bubble game
A lot of memories

Last edited:

buizel

Banned
what price? this shit was like $5 on wiiware and even then it was still the same as og basically. its good but like, put bub n bob in a 3d adventure game. fcking sweet. 3d running around trapping enemies in bubbles and using it as platforms with the wind and that

buizel

Banned
I wanted to try this when I saw it pop up on Switch, but not for $40.

thats what i thought $40 suck my weeiner

its like proper cash in on the old stuff and charge full price

maxresdefault.jpg
#
maxresdefault.jpg

$5 you cocksuckers

Robert Townslend of Game Informer said, "The whole Bubble Bobble thing has been done a thousand times before, but that doesn't make it any less amazing every time a new one comes out. Smash, bash, bubble fun time to be had."

but no YOU all fucking hated it and now you have to suffer

Last edited:

yurinka

The music is great and I'm a big fan of the Bubble Bobble games released on arcade, but his one looks pretty ugly, way more than the Wii one.

P.S.: Do you know if the stages have scroll? It's something I hated from some Bubble Bobbles, like the one for Game Boy.

Top Bottom