• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BUGSNAX Coming to Xbox / PC Game Pass - April 28th

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Deathloop and Ghostwire: Tokyo come to mind.

Those are all but guaranteed.

I'm particularly excited for some others like Kena mentioned earlier (even though played on PS4 already). However, the one I'm hoping for the most is Persona 5 Royal. That'd be great.

Topher

Gold Member
Those are all but guaranteed.

I'm particularly excited for some others like Kena mentioned earlier (even though played on PS4 already). However, the one I'm hoping for the most is Persona 5 Royal. That'd be great.

I don't know what the deal is with Persona 5. Isn't even on PC yet. Such a great game needs to be on more platforms include Xbox and Switch.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I don't know what the deal is with Persona 5. Isn't even on PC yet. Such a great game needs to be on more platforms include Xbox and Switch.

There has to be some kind of ironclad contract, otherwise it makes no sense that they leave out their most popular RPG and bring Soul Hackers, an obscure franchise hardly anyone remembers, to Xbo and PC (and ironically, not to Switch).

Last edited:

Varteras

Gold Member
There has to be some kind of ironclad contract, otherwise it makes no sense that they leave out their most popular RPG and bring Soul Hackers, an obscure franchise hardly anyone remembers, to Xbo and PC (and ironically, not to Switch).
I do find it pretty bizarre how much Atlus seems resistant to spreading their well known franchises out. Like, why is the main Shin Megami Tensei franchise only on ever on one platform for the last 20 years? The only exception was Nocturne with its recent remaster. For the last 13 years, new entries have been exclusive to Nintendo. Its spinoffs are the same way. Digital Devil Saga was only on PlayStation. Persona games spend a long time being only on PlayStation and even then they simply end up on PC years later. Only the Persona spinoffs (which are spinoffs of a spinoff if we're keeping track) seem to go multiplatform quickly. Are Sony and Nintendo just simply paying for this? Is it a Bayonetta situation? I need answers!

Lognor

Banned
I see the same people who have made fun of this game since launch, celebrating now in this and the other thread.

So odd.
No, it's not odd. There are no contradictions. It's all a joke. Same as whether knack is a good game or not. Guess you're not in on the joke.

Last edited:

Roberts

I see the same people who have made fun of this game since launch, celebrating now in this and the other thread.

So odd.
Obviously I have not seen every conversation about this game online, but I got an impression that people making fun of the game (PS and Xbox peeps alike) was never meant to be mean-spirited. It's hard not to make a little bit of fun at a game with a title like this.

Banned
do you guys think they upgraded the graphics from PS2 to PS360 quality thanks to the 12TF GPU beast inside the Series X? VRS Tier 2, fully supported by this amazing GPU, could also help them take that leap to PS360 quality!

I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see how they will use the hardware!

Gaelyon

Gold Member
It's a fun indie game, 8-10 hours long if you do all the quests. I finished it in a few days and it was quite good for the scope and budget. Just a nice little snack.

Davevil

diarrhea-shock.gif

Everytime i read new exciting game on Game Pass

Zeroing

Banned
People actually want to play this game? Always looked like crap.
I dunno if people noticed it but it’s aimed for kids… not saying an adult might like it but the target demographic is definitely not aimed at the COD people… if you know what I mean.

Kids must play console/pc games… they deserve better than those mobile crappy games.

#saveTheChildren

Duchess

I was one of those who mocked this game when it came out. I actually played and platinumed it recently.

Honestly, it's a lot of fun. Trying to catch all the bugs and hit that platinum is quite challenging.

So ... yeah, it's actually not a bad game, to be honest. Just gets a bad rap.

Bunger?

Top Bottom