• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#BustMust - Gaming's Greatest Melons (NSFW)

Nydius

Ivy Valentine - Soulcalibur

That reminds me of this decent Ivy cosplay I found years and years ago.
I have no idea who it is, it's been sitting in my images folder since *checks metadata* 2011.

I996O0J.jpg

Liara's my girl and all but I think best Asari melons clearly goes to Samara.

Dance Dancing GIF by Mass Effect

Last edited:
You remember when Halo's character designer was crapping on Kojima for creating a Quiet as such a sexualized character? Yet he forgot to take into consideration he did the exact same thing to Cortana.
pic_z_036_79f3aa.jpg
Z0D63DIrd5wV0GIgF-vORlimHl0BM6e4cW5AeT7qQZE.jpg

Just thought that I’d add that boobs are great.
duh-well-obviously.gif

That reminds me of this decent Ivy cosplay I found years and years ago.
I have no idea who it is, it's been sitting in my images folder since *checks metadata* 2011.

I996O0J.jpg
If that image has been sitting in your folder for over a decade then I shudder to think what your file system looks like.

Last edited:
Since I'm actually a boob man, I feel like this thread was specially created for me 🍈🍈:messenger_grinning_sweat:

This thread wouldn't be complete without the DOA girls of course and that includes girls like Mai and Rachel in DOA6, all the older original DOA girls and also includes new DOAXVV girls...
YM9in1i.jpg

AtpnNIC.jpg

giTmkbW.jpg

bJxGJ1F.jpg

KZLrwYo.jpg

3N0fIHn.jpg

4IzJVDz.jpg

I'd also like to add my modded Skyrim and CP2077 characters to the list....

EmWymTQ.jpg

LLblrvh.jpg

9MpHxcL.jpg

jDsmszF.jpg

EXJH3f3.jpg

jjxVd5s.jpg

qxYNnPz.jpg

:messenger_grinning_sweat: Sorry for going overboard with this guys.

Last edited:

phaedrus

This:
Tifa Lockhart - Final Fantasy
f5d540181dd7309b0724180a98191468.jpg

Un5aT0Z.jpg
Tifa is a strange example of making an absolute twig carrying a humongous burden. Her figure doesn't complement her bust, it's bad design in my opinion.

But then this?
7oYr0bA.jpg

B9ujEWP.jpg
We may have found a winner ladies and gentlemen. Those proportions are absolutely beautiful and I especially love that pale skin, the outfit is a little tight though.

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Shocked Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

angry willy wonka GIF

Last edited:

Nydius

Can I nominate the four primary women in the Shantae series? Shantae, Risky Boots, Rottytops, and Skye. It’s a pixel(ish) game so you really only get to see them in their proper glory in the static dialog screens, occasional cutscenes, and bonus art gallery stuff.

Take this bonus art of Risky Boots from 1/2 Genie Hero for example:

K41lxMu.jpg

I’m noticing I have a thing for blue skinned women… :pie_thinking:

Last edited:

Fredrik

In this thread: Japanese games :messenger_grinning_squinting:
Wasn’t that way before but yeah today there aren’t many western devs who design anyone with bigger bust or even booty. Which is interesting when so many also bang on the representation drum.

I was just in the perfect age for Unreal 2

87aeINA.jpg
The only positive thing about such a crap game. This and the graphics of course.
Since I'm actually a boob man, I feel like this thread was specially created for me 🍈🍈:messenger_grinning_sweat:

This thread wouldn't be complete without the DOA girls of course and that includes girls like Mai and Rachel in DOA6, all the older original DOA girls and also includes new DOAXVV girls...
Specifically created for you, and who are you exactly? Just kidding, enjoy the fruits of my bounty and yes the DOA girls are overblown and Itagaki is one horny bastard.
I'll also include Soul Calibur girls to the list. :messenger_grinning_sweat: 🍈🍈 My favorite 3...

t0M9JsA.jpg

cs3BJYw.jpg

ULqGTbQ.jpg

J0eAGoZ.jpg

VGEq4z8.jpg
I'm pretty sure those are everybody's favourites, they have the largest busts after all.
bb
5p1OaTN.jpg

Most of the women in Fire Emblem Engage are armed with 40mm chest howitzers.
You call those howitzers?!! My dear boy, these are howitzers:
sofiavergaramachetekills2.jpg

8XuFmRs.gif

Scarlet from FFVII. 🔥
I need to motorboat these puppies right now!!!
tyrone-biggums-chappelle-s-show-coming-to-the-rescue-vlylheqbtgww0mom.gif

Ashley’s new set of ballistics
PnYewj0.jpg
afkgaming%2Fimport%2Fmedia%2Fimages%2F82120-fa4083bc059d29385d8cc99360ad2d9e.jpeg

This:

But then this?

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Shocked Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

angry willy wonka GIF
I probably chose the wrong images to get my point across as those looked cool. But in the original FFVII game she's way out of it. The remake did a good job of proportioning them.

giphy.gif

Video games titties are one of the most awesome things in the world and the fact that there exists an entire cultural movement dedicated to scrubbing them out of games says it all how shitty things have gotten.

I for one say boobs, mondo mammaries, milkers, milkies, mama!
giphy.gif

my girl Sheeva.
maxresdefault.jpg

You need help man, you're attracted to this wilderbeast?
Most underrated RE girl. Nice butt too.
Helena Harper? She is beautiful, though they prounce her name differently in the game. It's "Helaynah" in the game.

kunonabi

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

You need help man, you're attracted to this wilderbeast?

Helena Harper? She is beautiful, though they prounce her name differently in the game. It's "Helaynah" in the game.
I was saying that they made her way uglier in XI than she used to be. Which isn't to say she was going to be on the cover of maxim but she at least looked she would have been attractive to members of her race before.

Top Bottom