• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy.com has the SanDisk 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo for a low $104.99

shuri

Banned
laughing_horse_acclaim_images.jpg

Roger the rebate horse brings you today.. the SanDisk 4GB Memory Stick PRO Duo for $104.99

source:
http://www.antirebate.com/index.php?c=3102 <- this link is Roger the rebate horse free.

clickey here senor

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
:eek: Almost under $100...should I stick to my guideline for buying one of these or declare "close enough"....... .... ... ... *clicks*

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Did anybody notice this on that page?

This Item is Shakin'
Today's Rank: 2
Yesterday's Rank: 560

It's up 27,000%:lol

Damnit I just brought my 1 gig for $45. 8 Gigs will probably hit $99 this year.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
Do they ship to Canada?

The Canadian buy.com site has this 4GB stick for $202CDN which is comparably a ripoff.

f@luS

More than a member.
mckmas8808 said:
Did anybody notice this on that page?

This Item is Shakin'
Today's Rank: 2
Yesterday's Rank: 560

It's up 27,000%:lol

Damnit I just brought my 1 gig for $45. 8 Gigs will probably hit $99 this year.
For now, psp cant read 8go

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
goddamn these things are getting cheap. I think im gonna wait for the 8gb mother ship though.

mckmas8808

Kleegamefan said:
When PS3 hits...they will *really* sell these things in large volumes......prices should really bottom out then :D

How much do you think the 4 Gigs will cost this Winter?

scarybore

Kleegamefan said:
When PS3 hits...they will *really* sell these things in large volumes......prices should really bottom out then :D

You think? I mean PSP needs a memory stick to save games but if every PS3 has a hard drive I don't see demand suddenly jumping even further. I guess you need one to take saves to another PS3 easily but apart from that I don't see why PS3 will boost memory stick sales.

Personally I'm waiting for the 4GB to come down to 1GB levels before upgrading my current 1 GB stick, thats a lot of PSP homebrew :D

-Rogue5-

Realistically, if the 8gig comes out and within less than a year it's around $100 there really is no need for an HDD equipped PSP (because it be at least $100 more than the cost of the current PSP and isn't removable).

mckmas8808

-Rogue5- said:
Realistically, if the 8gig comes out and within less than a year it's around $100 there really is no need for an HDD equipped PSP (because it be at least $100 more than the cost of the current PSP and isn't removable).

And it keeps the size and weight of the PSP down. I approve of a MS equiped PSP future instead of a HDD. Why do people want HDDs?

Danj

I wish Buy.com shipped internationally :( Over here the 4Gb sticks are more than twice that price.

Jefklak said:
anyone knows if sony ericsson w810i cellphone supports 4gig?

pretty sure it does. I am in the market for a W810i right now. Remember reading on Howardforums that 4gb is supported (you might you have to divide the space into two partitions however.

mckmas8808 said:
And it keeps the size and weight of the PSP down. I approve of a MS equiped PSP future instead of a HDD. Why do people want HDDs?

I think people want a mass storage device standard equipped more than any thing and it's usually HDD comes to mind but as you said with 2/4/8 GB memory sticks at such rediculiously small sizes there no need other than having PSP come with them packed in.

mckmas8808

HomerSimpson-Man said:
I think people want a mass storage device standard equipped more than any thing and it's usually HDD comes to mind but as you said with 2/4/8 GB memory sticks at such rediculiously small sizes there no need other than having PSP come with them packed in.

Yeah I wonder if Sony will ship the PSP2 with a MS around the size of 8 Gigs? I mean developers could even use it to as a HDD like the PS3 will do right?

mckmas8808

Edwood said:
Out of Stock and Tax for Californians! Boo!

That's what happens when an item goes from 556th best selling to number 1 best selling in a matter of one day.

It shot up 56,000% in sales in one day.

Jefklak

Arde0 said:
pretty sure it does. I am in the market for a W810i right now. Remember reading on Howardforums that 4gb is supported (you might you have to divide the space into two partitions however.

And you can access those 2 partitions at the same time?
Partitioning on a flashcard, weird, but i'll search on those forums tomorrow, thanks.

My 1 GB MS Pro Duo is doing me fine, but at this rate, I could easily imagine a very affordable 8 GB next year just in time to take advantage of some download-distribution-only PSP titles.

Top Bottom