• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II is Aprils 10th Best Selling Gaming in the US [NPD]

Sony should look at this and get their ass in gear for some sort of backwards compatibility. At the very least PS5->PS4 functionality .

Would have thought most BLOPS2 fans would already own the game. Did everyone lose their disc or something?

A lot of people bought disks then, more than digital sales. Im sure a lot of these people already owned it and probably sold it when they sold their 360 console.

KDC720

Not surprising, Blops 2 is a great game in general and people have had it out for Infinite Warfare since it was revealed.

It makes me a bit skeptical with WWII coming out. I'm not sure if people wanted to go back to WWII, they just didn't want any funky movement mechanics.

I did like they way Advanced Warfare did it's movement, but Titanfall handles that sort of thing way better.

Ambient80

Owning a PS4 and an Xbox One feels redundant to me at this point in my life. I also have a Switch.

I hear ya. I'm questioning keeping my PS4 at the moment as I tend to only play MP games and all my friends are on Xbox. It's basically my Persona 5 machine until I finish it lol

For those that say having a Ps4 and Xbox feels redundant I just cant agree . I feel like they compliment each other at least for my case. I got rid of my rig so My xbox has the xbox console game and MP while my PS4 does the other exclusives.

Hesh

This is not entirely for X360 sales though. It may have been on sale like 5$ or something to cause to pike.

Man, if CoD games ever hit $5 on sale I would have played a lot more of the recent ones. I saw the Steam sale yesterday and was thinking of diving into the catalog and saw they still wanted $10 for the original games that came out over a decade ago and said "nope".

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Man, if CoD games ever hit $5 on sale I would have played a lot more of the recent ones. I saw the Steam sale yesterday and was thinking of diving into the catalog and saw they still wanted $10 for the original games that came out over a decade ago and said "nope".

If you aren't committed to digital, physical disks are ubiquitous and cheap. I found the PS3 Black Ops 3 collection (all three games) for $15 new on Amazon recently.

Top Bottom