• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 IOTI Keep Your Friends Close And Your Danger Closer

splattered

Free Combat Pack is up on the store for PlayStation players.

I'm assuming this is usable only on playstation? Like if i have the game on PS4 i can't redeem the pack and then use the items on PC or Xbox? I don't have the game on PS4 but i'd consider buying it used/on sale depending on what comes in these free packs.

GladiusFrog

I'm assuming this is usable only on playstation? Like if i have the game on PS4 i can't redeem the pack and then use the items on PC or Xbox? I don't have the game on PS4 but i'd consider buying it used/on sale depending on what comes in these free packs.
Unfortunately It only works on the PlayStation platform.

I'm probably late to the party, I just hadn't checked this out yet.

But Jesus @ all those pride flags at the emblem section. I guess the rainbow flag wasn't enough? Yet no country flags at all? Fuck outta here.
Didn’t you hear, those are the country flags, just ask the men’s US soccer team 😉

Nizz

Playing game and crash, scan and repair. Restart game... crash. Back out of game. Restart Battlenet, get in match, play for a little and...crash. Back to desktop, close Battlenet. I'm done with this fucking game tonight. Holy shit get your shit together Activision/IW.

clarky

Gold Member
Playing game and crash, scan and repair. Restart game... crash. Back out of game. Restart Battlenet, get in match, play for a little and...crash. Back to desktop, close Battlenet. I'm done with this fucking game tonight. Holy shit get your shit together Activision/IW.
Yeah, on my laptop things run fine but on my desktop i have the same issues. Resorted to making use of the series X for the first time in two years until they sort it out. Knew it would pay off holding onto it.

0neAnd0nly

Gold Member
So….
Any one have the m13b that feels like loading into DMZ with me, and dropping it for me to pick up and exfil?

Spent the opening few days sick with C19. Now trying to get it, but since they made it EVEN HARDER NOW by not allowing you to drive a car into the toxic zone, it seems… to be a chore I don’t feel like continuing to waste my time with.

Any gaffers willing to help? Just want the gun for normal MP, honestly…

SkylineRKR

So….
Any one have the m13b that feels like loading into DMZ with me, and dropping it for me to pick up and exfil?

Spent the opening few days sick with C19. Now trying to get it, but since they made it EVEN HARDER NOW by not allowing you to drive a car into the toxic zone, it seems… to be a chore I don’t feel like continuing to waste my time with.

Any gaffers willing to help? Just want the gun for normal MP, honestly…
They changed this? lol. Well you could one shot the chemist with a car I guess..

I don't have the M13 either, I do have the Caution Tape.
Shoothouse is so dead. It's like all the sweatiest players are playing this map exclusively. Thank God I leveled all the guns I wanted to. I ain't touching this map no more. Disgusting.

Yep Shoot house is awful. But I hated it in 2019 as well.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Ricochet needs some updates playing in PC lobbies I am seeing a lot of hacks pop up in WZ2 so you know they are in the MP as well but this one is crazy

splattered

Trying to use SA-B 50 right now to unlock other stuff and i HATE this gun. I am so god awful with this thing it feels insanely slow regardless of attachments. It's just a marksman rifle too and i see a lot of people use it. Sigh i hate that i have to use guns to unlock stuff.

*Well what the hell.. i just put the POLARFIRE-S muzzle on it and it's like a whole new gun, all of a sudden i'm getting tons of kills with it o_O

Last edited:

nemiroff

Gold Member
Is there a good explanation for why there's a 40-50 second "warm up" before deploying in Warzone. Doesn't make any sense to me...

Last edited:

SatansReverence

Hipster Princess
uHAgn7s.png

1 kill off greatness after 3 choppy gunners.

I don't even know how to quickscope, I try and it never works. I watch kill cams and it just pisses me off people don't even have to aim to get kills it's ridiculous.

You know that killcams are not accurate right??

It's not like you don't need to aim. It takes practice. Don't need to aim.😂🤣🤦‍♂️

What auto aim setting you guys using?

Default, precision or black ops?

Friend recommended Black ops and I think I prefer it over precision. The auto-aim is definitely much stronger.

Liquid_015

Gold Member

Friend recommended Black ops and I think I prefer it over precision. The auto-aim is definitely much stronger.
Predominately played with mouse and keyboard, and decided to play a few games with controller (PS5 controller). And godamn, it’s legit wilding. I’ve been using the black ops and dynamic setting.

splattered

Dunno I used those GameStop settings suggestions at launch and never looked back. Aim assist is there but doesn't feel super strong to me, but I'm prob just used to it now playing this long on a controller.

Stafford

Is it possible for my soldier to automatically climb a wall(including those you can hang from) without him also automatically climbing over small obstables like cars, low broken walls, crates etc?

I have automatic airborne mantle enabled which sounds good but it does say this:

does not automatically mantle on ledges that can be used to perform a ledge hang.

But this IS exactly what I DO want.

Automatic ground mantle is off.

splattered

So we just stop getting tokens once we complete the battlepass? That sucks... yeah i used the ones i got from vault edition but still

splattered

Also so many kids running around with the riot shield and akimbo pistols talking shit because they think they're amazing, reeeeally annoying

So we just stop getting tokens once we complete the battlepass? That sucks... yeah i used the ones i got from vault edition but still

What do the tokens buy? I have over a dozen of them so far but I don't have the battlepass. I've just been getting them from normal gameplay but I don't know how to use them.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
What do the tokens buy? I have over a dozen of them so far but I don't have the battlepass. I've just been getting them from normal gameplay but I don't know how to use them.
There are free items in the Battlepass I would assume you may still need to spend them inside the Battlepass to get those free items

nemiroff

Gold Member
Something really puzzled me today, I watched and confirmed several times that people ran straight over proximity mines without setting them off. How? (and no, the mines were clearly not disabled)

Last edited:
Top Bottom