• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty Next (MW2 MP Reveal Event) Announced For September 15 | Open Beta and Early Access Dates Confirmed for Sep.

Danknugz

"ok guys, brainstorming session for our next iteration of CoD"

"i've got an idea, how about CoD NEXT (you know, cause it's the NEXT iteration n the series)"

"that's brilliant!"

🤦‍♂️

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
I love this type of advertising. I bought MW and Cold War because of this. This is how you do a demo for a MP game. They are testing their service too, win win I guess.

If that's the case, then I am better than the average cheater cus I am often in top 3, being number 1 most of the matches.

I'd say the auto aiming is so aggressive with a controller that I consider it aimbot.

I never cheated on pc, but I play with a Xim keyboard and mouse and totally dominates controller play 9 out of 10 times.
I just cant play fps with a controller.
No offense buy people like you are the reason I hate this trend of cross play so much. As a console gamer what chance do we have against you? None. Devs don't even care abour having an even playing field for their games anymore. It's really sad.

So nowhere as the semi aim-bot is present in consoles cheating for all players making they think they are good at aiming.
You have 1 to 1 instant aiming with m + k compared to slower analog aiming of a controller. You just tell yourself what you need to hear to pretend that your on an even playing field. Even with all that aim assist, controllers still can't match the responsiveness and precision of m+k.

Kagey K

Banned
You have 1 to 1 instant aiming with m + k compared to slower analog aiming of a controller. You just tell yourself what you need to hear to pretend that your on an even playing field. Even with all that aim assist, controllers still can't match the responsiveness and precision of m+k.
If the M&K is so good that "aim assist" doesn't matter. So why get mad?

If you are that good on the mouse no "aim assist" will ever help them. It's free kills.

Last edited:

GenericUser

Preorder already placed and patiently waiting for the code. I'll cancel the preorder once I got the code, if the game turns out great, I'll just buy it in the local store. I'll try it out, I hope it turns out great, but I seriously doubt it. Last few cods where stale and repetetive and - most importantly - haunted by horrible SBMM. They rip apart the lobby after each and every match to force their competitive matchmaking down our throats. I miss the old cod days.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Think its because your spoofing controller aim assist AND using M+K. Cheating basically, unless i miss understood what xim is.
I get that, but I don't know what it has to do with crosslay since I use it on my xbox.

Besides, it's not 1:1 as native keyboard and mouse, because it's still limited to controller input.

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
No offense buy people like you are the reason I hate this trend of cross play so much. As a console gamer what chance do we have against you? None. Devs don't even care abour having an even playing field for their games anymore. It's really sad.
When I play shooters on console I shut off crossplay I just wish these games would allow crossplay between only consoles.

I think it was Vanguard last time I played it was all or nothing

I get that, but I don't know what it has to do with crosslay since I use it on my xbox.

Besides, it's not 1:1 as native keyboard and mouse, because it's still limited to controller input.

Using that device falls into the same category as using those other devices talked about earlier and many feel its cheating though not banned by Xbox or PS

Last edited:

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
The best option is stop using a controllers that suck at aiming and start using m+kb as CoD on consoles support it since MW2019.
All true. That's why controllers suck for shooters and giving a help for players is fooling them more than anything.
Plenty of people can afford Porsches and drive Mazdas. Gaming is no different.
Their loss of the best. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Top Bottom