• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can this year get any worse?

Tomeru

It might even be a cringe post (Im also a dad, so it most def cringe), but in the span of 11 days, we'll have HFW, The Witch Queen, Elden Ring and the GT7.

How can I even live through the next couple of months (let alone march), while juggling between these games?

I can't. I just can't.

GymWolf

And that's only for people who only play AAA.

For people who also play indies and AA, february and march are probably the richest months since i was born basically...

Last edited:

winjer

Gold Member
It might even be a cringe post (Im also a dad, so it most def cringe), but in the span of 11 days, we'll have HFW, The Witch Queen, Elden Ring and the GT7.

How can I even live through the next couple of months (let alone march), while juggling between these games?

I can't. I just can't.

Worse?
All the games you love could get loot boxes, microtransactions and NFTs.

Yeah? Your wife could cheat on you and give you chlamydia.
Nothing tops the Jolly Rancher story.

Steve and his girlfriend Samantha went off to college in August. She went to Florida State, he went to Penn. So, she decides to fly to PA to visit him. He was really happy to see her so he decided to give her some oral action.

He had done this numerous times before and he always enjoyed doing it...but for some reason, this time, she smelled really horrible, and she tasted even worse. He didn't want to offend her though because he hadn't seen her in months...so he put a Jolly Rancher in his mouth to cover it up, even though it didn't do much to help.

In the course of eating her out, he accidentally pushed the candy inside of her... and stuck a finger in to grab it out. He took it out, and put it back into his mouth and bit it. Only...it wasn't the Jolly Rancher.

It was a nodule of gonorrhea.

As in, the blister-like structure that gonorrhea makes filled with diseased pus was the size of a fucking Jolly Rancher and the poor guy BIT it. I guess it was really dark in the room. He freaked out and started vomiting all over the place when it exploded in his mouth...

He demanded to know what was going on, turns out she had cheated on him at a club like, the first week of college, and fucked some random guy and the stupid bitch had no clue what was wrong with her. She noticed a strange smell though.

So now, Steve is freaking out that he now has gonorrhea of the mouth and God knows what else.

Banjo64

cumsessed
Nothing tops the Jolly Rancher story.

Steve and his girlfriend Samantha went off to college in August. She went to Florida State, he went to Penn. So, she decides to fly to PA to visit him. He was really happy to see her so he decided to give her some oral action.

He had done this numerous times before and he always enjoyed doing it...but for some reason, this time, she smelled really horrible, and she tasted even worse. He didn't want to offend her though because he hadn't seen her in months...so he put a Jolly Rancher in his mouth to cover it up, even though it didn't do much to help.

In the course of eating her out, he accidentally pushed the candy inside of her... and stuck a finger in to grab it out. He took it out, and put it back into his mouth and bit it. Only...it wasn't the Jolly Rancher.

It was a nodule of gonorrhea.

As in, the blister-like structure that gonorrhea makes filled with diseased pus was the size of a fucking Jolly Rancher and the poor guy BIT it. I guess it was really dark in the room. He freaked out and started vomiting all over the place when it exploded in his mouth...

He demanded to know what was going on, turns out she had cheated on him at a club like, the first week of college, and fucked some random guy and the stupid bitch had no clue what was wrong with her. She noticed a strange smell though.

So now, Steve is freaking out that he now has gonorrhea of the mouth and God knows what else.
Well yeah… that would be even worse than what I said :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Kerotan

I feel you and I don't even have a kid yet. Football training or gym 6 nights a week how do I get time. And when I'm on everyone is inviting me to games of warzone. I'm also through with guardians of the galaxy. Hopefully I'll have time to play through uncharted 4 remastered and maybe doom or aliens before horizon comes out. Not planning on platinuming them just a simple run through so fingers crossed.

Elios83

Tons of games this year.
These are the ones that I'm really looking forward to: Sifu, Horizon, Elden Ring, Gran Turismo 7, Forspoken, Tokyo Ghostwire, Little Devil Inside, Stray, God of War, Harry Potter.
And if FFXVI and something Naughty Dog releases late this year as well....omg...could be one of the best year ever for gaming.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Jesus, this was supposed to be a light hearted topic 😨

No, I really do.

Don't. I remember Horizon 1 coming out a week before Breath of the Wild and I dropped Horizon like a sack of shit once it did, even though I liked the game. Learned my lesson this time because ain't nothing gonna come between me and Elden Ring.

Y0ssarian

Banned
Pokemon Legends Arceus, Horizon Forbidden West, Destiny 2 - Witch Queen, Atelier Sophie 2, Elden Ring, Gran Turismo 7, and Jack's Game in Jan/Feb/March. It's all over for me

anthony2690

Banned

I can't. I just can't.
Time for a divorce and to send the kids to boarding school, problem solved.

Deerock71

young frankenstein eye roll GIF

Top Bottom