• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canada goose fights American bald eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohonky

Waaaaiiiit, an Australian animal that ISN'T poisonous?

Or is it just not worth listing it as a fact since it's safe to assume that it is poisonous

Not poisonous. I live on a street named after these guys because they are around here.

Doesn't really need to be poisonous though, we get plenty of Brown snakes and Redbelly's here. Was kind of hoping the Wedges would go round and eat them all.

El Topo

Not only is it poisonous, it shoots laser beams and conjures an army of spiders from another dimension.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure if it could do that it would have been mentioned in the picture. I think you're lying. Sorry.

German Propaganda. The Imperial Eagle is not in the running for world's largest.

Yeah, that picture wasn't even made by a German. Sorry. Nice try though.

13346764_10154367874355809_2712467989411007358_n.jpg

Doesn't look like a stalemate.

15h475.jpg

NH Apache

Banned
Bald eagles are still the national bird and national animal of the U.S., but this may prove contentious should Trump win the presidential election in November.

CBC zinger out of left fucking field

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I'd fuck up a goose so quick with a flurry of punches, but I'd at least give a bold american eagle a warning first.

The USA should have kept the Philippines as a territory just so they can steal the Philippine Eagle and rename it as the American Eagle.

Look at this magnificent motherfucker right here:

philippines-eagle.jpg

philippine-eagle-centre.jpg

endangerd-philippine-eagle-150819.jpg

Its an omen from the heavens. It signifies that soon, America will have its claws into Canada. They will suffer grave wounsa but manage to get away.

We're coming, Canada.

Makonero

I was going to find a picture or video with a bald eagle and a beaver (the true Canadian animal) but all I could find were incredibly gruesome photos.

Yeah, I'm not posting those.

cr0w

Old Member
Goddamn fuck geese, seriously. My wife and I were trying to take a walk a couple weeks ago and a goose decided he didn't like the route we were taking. She had to take off her shoe and fight him off with it.

I had already moved about thirty feet away, I didn't want any part of that.

Goddamn fuck geese, seriously. My wife and I were trying to take a walk a couple weeks ago and a goose decided he didn't like the route we were taking. She had to take off her shoe and fight him off with it.

I had already moved about thirty feet away, I didn't want any part of that.

Damn you just left your wife behind?

She picked the fight against my advice. I've gone toe to toe with a goose before, I'm not doing it again.

She's a strong woman, she can fight her own battles.
When a mountain lion crosses your path and she leaves you in the dust, don't come complaining to GAF :p

lupinko

The monkey eating eagle would thrash both, and would still have time to shoot up any corrupt officials and criminals.

Oppo

Its an omen from the heavens. It signifies that soon, America will have its claws into Canada. They will suffer grave wounsa but manage to get away.

We're coming, Canada.

if we take our name off the maps, you'll never find us.

we'll hide inside the metric system

ot - as someone who rides through roads full of canada geese on a regular basis, I'd much sooner fuck with a bald eagle

Oppo

the Bald Eagle is the national BIRD, not official animal, US doesn't have an official animal although the Bison is the national mammal.

the bald eagle is your national animal according to multiple sources

also birds and mammals are both animals

?syntax error

She picked the fight against my advice. I've gone toe to toe with a goose before, I'm not doing it again.

She's a strong woman, she can fight her own battles.

Haha whatever works! I've never actually come across a goose, but I feel like I'd be able to hold my own. I hope at least...

My GF would get picked apart, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom