• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canada goose fights American bald eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please make this the most America photo ever?

lRPnQPp.png

EAbUzNm.png

waScUC0.png

Those Geese are fuckers. Every time I'm cycling down the canal this time of year they're up on the path with their young, meaning I have to stop and get hissed at and chased every five minutes because they're dipshits and won't simply dive into the water. I'm not trying to steal your babies, I just wanna go home.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I like the bald eagle but I'd be cool with the Raven or Crow as the American bird. They go snow boarding!

cr0w

Old Member
Do any countries have a vulture as a symbol? Vultures are best birds.

I had a vulture smash into my windshield at 65 mph driving to Houston a few years back. It was 20 minutes into a 4-hour drive, and the remaining 3 hours and 40 minutes were white-knuckle terror. You don't realize how big those things are until one almost takes your car out.

A goose freeing itself from an eagle's talons is not a happy ending. Those geese are horribly invasive and should be remove from communities in any way possible.

I had a vulture smash into my windshield at 65 mph driving to Houston a few years back. It was 20 minutes into a 4-hour drive, and the remaining 3 hours and 40 minutes were white-knuckle terror. You don't realize how big those things are until one almost takes your car out.

Yeah they're pretty big. My high school biology teacher was part of a wildlife rehab program and had found a younger injured Turkey Vulture that he brought to class once.

A goose freeing itself from an eagle's talons is not a happy ending. Those geese are horribly invasive and should be remove from communities in any way possible.

What?

You think Canada is sending you their best geese? The geese we send to the states are rapists, drug dealers etc.

The only way you can keep these geese out is to build some sort of barrier, that canada pays for

What?

You think Canada is sending you their best geese? The geese we send to the states are rapists, drug dealers etc.

The only way you can keep these geese out is to build some sort of barrier, that canada pays for
Or you could shoot them and make soup. They're bad dudes, that I can tell you.

LordOfChaos

The Goose is said to have confused the Eagle by apologizing profusely. The eagle was later found with a maple syrup and poutine gift basket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom