• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom’s Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective rated for PC in Korea

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch

Once again the Game Rating and Administration Committee of Korea seems to have come through with a hint about an upcoming game. It was thanks to them we got an early clue about the Mass Effect remaster, as well as Sunset Overdrive's PC port, and a Silent Hill game was classified there a month ahead of the series' revival being made public. Now a PC version of Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective—a Capcom puzzle adventure developed for the Nintendo DS and released outside Japan in 2011—has been rated in Korea, as spotted by Gematsu(opens in new tab).

SomeGit

UntidyDeterminedHuia-max-1mb.gif

Please

Last edited:

fart town usa

Gold Member
A TOAST!! ...To this game being released on PC and freed from the shackles of a long dead portable console!

yea, that game has such a strong LucasArts PC adventure vibe, coupled with the quirky japanese stuff. The music really drives it home.

Would love to play it again.

Handel

Anytime a good game locked onto dead hardware is ported onto PC or even just modern consoles at least, is a time for celebration. I never got to play this game myself because it's locked on dead hardware, so I watched my favorite streamer play it, and it was a great time.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Isn't it on Apple Appstore too ?

I totally forgot about it, thanks for the reminder. I purchased it years ago, and while I can still play it on mobile it wouldn’t harm having a remastered version with better resolution. Just downloaded it from the app store

sPSt4TB.png

Also almost all of the AA games are on mobiles too, I will buy them

Rickyiez

The on
I totally forgot about it, thanks for the reminder. I purchased it years ago, and while I can still play it on mobile it wouldn’t harm having a remastered version with better resolution. Just downloaded it from the app store

sPSt4TB.png

Also almost all of the AA games are on mobiles too, I will buy them

The one from Appstore is already kinda the remastered version . If we're getting it on PC , it's most likely a port from that .

AREYOUOKAY?

The only other recent platform that would benefit this kind of game would be the Switch in portable mode. I say recent because it would have worked well on the Vita but... it's a ghost.

Last edited:
Top Bottom