• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Cup 2019 | Hot Diggedy Dog

Great tournament, amazing win by Idom.

Thanks everyone who contributed to the thread.

Catch you guys next time.

SAbMcZ1.jpg

Kenji Ramon

SETH LOOKS AMAZING AND CAPCUP AT PARIS NEXT YEAR! That means I can go since I’m nearby!!!! The changes to Capcom Cup also look fantastic with the 2 season and “World Warrior” points. Well done Capcom.

Calling it Champion Edition makes a lot of sense now.

Now please. Let this be the end of V.

At the risk of sounding dumb, was the original SFIICE notable for being the first game to have all bosses playable in it?

I mainly know it as the one where Bison could Psycho Crusher almost for free.

At the risk of sounding dumb, was the original SFIICE notable for being the first game to have all bosses playable in it?

I mainly know it as the one where Bison could Psycho Crusher almost for free.

Yeah Championship Edition added the four bosses as playable characters. And yes, Bison was broken as fuck.

Touch fuzZy. get BizZay Touch fuzZy. get BizZay this was a great thread. Thanks for all the updates.

Last edited:

Paltheos

Gonna chip in my take on the GFs-

Insane. I was sure Idom was done when he was 0-2 down. Then he comes back to win 5 in a row before Punk finally gets one back. Watching Punk's confidence crack and slip away between every game was amazing. Mad props to Idom for keeping it together.

That said, I thought the Poison switch was a mistake, and I still do, but Punk was too flustered at that point. I think if Idom had *started* with Poison, he would have lost for sure, but taking all those games did more a number on Punk's confidence than losing that one game to Punk in GF reset did to Idom.

Top Bottom