• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Humble Bundle 2022 - $1 for Street Fighter V, $20 for Monster Hunter World, Devil May Cry 5, and More

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

$20
MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD
Devil May Cry 5
Devil May Cry HD Collection
Monster Hunter Rise - 50% Off Coupon

$10
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
DmC: Devil May Cry
Ultra Street Fighter® IV
Street Fighter V - Season 5 Champion Edition Upgrade Kit - 50% Coupon

$1
Street Fighter V
STRIDER™
Bionic Commando

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
What a steal if you don't own any of them.
I own everything but the stuff in the $20 tier, and I've played Devil May Cry 5 on Xbox.

Still thinking of picking this up anyway lol

Reizo Ryuu

but USFIV is such a superior game
Spit Take Lol GIF by Justin

Fantastic deals! Thanks for posting, OP. I would pull the trigger, but..

(1) I planned on not buying any games this year and even joined the pledge in the backlog thread here;
(2) I love the concept of Humble Bundle and glad I went to read what it was about, and hope to buy bundles in the future... because, at least for this bundle, I *don't* want to donate to the ACLU (at least in its current incarnation) and, beyond the awesome work they do with LGBT Suicide Prevention, there are things about the Trevor Project I don't agree with.

So, sadly, I'll pass. But I'll keep an eye on Humble in the future.

Fahdis

So wait is that 50% off for Season 5 or Championship Edition Overall? Did that start in Season 4? I know I'm overthinking it. Just tell let me know.

//DEVIL//

SFV: $1

Ultra SFIV: $10

Seems about right. [I know its for selling SFV DLC, but USFIV is such a superior game]
What now ? Please don't type things like this again. It makes the forum look like bunch of idiots . Thank you

Reizo Ryuu

So wait is that 50% off for Season 5 or Championship Edition Overall? Did that start in Season 4? I know I'm overthinking it. Just tell let me know.
It's 50% off for the season 5 champion edition upgrade kit, which doesn't exist; I'm guessing having the coupon enables a special bundle in the humble store, so you get both for 25.

MiguelItUp

Outstanding deal for those that don't have these titles. Unfortunately I already have the ones here that matter most to me. :p

It's 50% off for the season 5 champion edition upgrade kit, which doesn't exist; I'm guessing having the coupon enables a special bundle in the humble store, so you get both for 25.
Yea, when I redeemed the coupon it got me another copy of vanilla SFV. I contacted customer service so hopefully I can get the CE with the S5 upgrade kit. It would be a steal

Last edited:

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
Fantastic deals! Thanks for posting, OP. I would pull the trigger, but..

(1) I planned on not buying any games this year and even joined the pledge in the backlog thread here;
(2) I love the concept of Humble Bundle and glad I went to read what it was about, and hope to buy bundles in the future... because, at least for this bundle, I *don't* want to donate to the ACLU (at least in its current incarnation) and, beyond the awesome work they do with LGBT Suicide Prevention, there are things about the Trevor Project I don't agree with.

So, sadly, I'll pass. But I'll keep an eye on Humble in the future.

You can give 100% of the money to Capcom if you want, unless they changed that too

Stuart360

Someone PM me if you want Strider or Bionic Commando key, i already own them.

Edit. I'll just post the keys and first come first served -

Strider
3KX8G-2KXD7-2Q6AF

Bionic Commando
40EN2-3HMAG-CK63V

Last edited:
yea, i just checked. you can still do it. just click custom donation.
Damn it....too late now, but I went with the default donations. And I definitely do not want to support the charities that were defaulted.
I will keep that in mind if I ever buy anything of the Humble Bundles again (1st time).

Thanks for the info

Last edited:
Damn it....too late now, but I went with the default donations. And I definitely do not want to support the charities that were defaulted.
I will keep that in mind if I ever buy anything of the Humble Bundles again (1st time).

Thanks for the info
Another silly question: can you pay with PayPal or some other alternative form of payment like that? I'd hate to have yet another site that wants to store my credit card info....

Sentenza

If anyone has a double DMC5 I'm willing to trade it with... Well, something else. I have double serial keys to spare.
It's literally the only thing I'm currently missing from this bundle.

Last edited:

BigBooper

Great deal if you don't own much. Only game I don't have that I'm kinda interested in is Monster Hunter, and I'm not $20 interested.

Top Bottom