• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CD Projekt says Witcher 3’s new-gen release is ‘on track’ for late 2022

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
fridge-dissapointed.gif

This will be an "Available Now!" announcement at The Game Awards. Save this comment
I’d rather have a bit of notice. I’ve been playing Witcher 3 since May 2015, and I’ve been patiently waiting for this update for over 2 years. I’d like to know the date if they have one.

Topher

Gold Member
Well you just bumped it again

You missed the post before mine, I guess.

Either way, this thread has been needlessly bumped for months now when there has been no news. I keep coming here hoping for an update, as do others. So yeah, I bumped the thread two minutes after it had already been bumped to vent. As you can see, I'm certainly not the only one.

Last edited:

NeonGhost

uses 'M$' - What year is it? Not 2002.
You missed the post before mine, I guess.

Either way, this thread has been needlessly bumped for months now when there has been no news. I keep coming here hoping for an update, as do others. So yeah, I bumped the thread two minutes after it had already been bumped to vent. As you can see, I'm certainly not the only one.
Can you stop bumping this thread with your replies please if you have no new information

timothet

According to yesterday's Nvidia post, next-gen update for PC will also feature raytraced shadows and reflections. So it seems that either CDPR didn't show everything they implemented in this update or the raytraced shadows and reflections are very subtle and not that different from current solution. It's kinda hard to tell from materials they've released so far.

Here is link to the news: https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/news/december-2022-rtx-dlss-game-updates/

Top Bottom