• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap arse gaffer | EU edition

Couldn't find the old thread so making a New one. Merge or kill with🔥 if not OK.

EU gaming deals.

Starting with Returnal Sweden:
ryrlwqy.png

Boss Mog

Many Amazon EU sites (UK, FR, DE) are currently offering 30% off on certain Amazon Warehouse items. A lot of these items are listed under used-like new, but they're really new. I picked up a black dual sense for 35€ and a SteelSeries Arctis 7 headset for 50€. Just go to buying options and pick used-like new and see if any warehouse deals pop up. it will say if it's eligible for the 30% off. The 30% off will be applied to the already discounted price when you checkout. Really happy with my purchases, thought I'd mention it in case it could help a gaffer out.

MidGenRefresh

*Refreshes biennially
STAR WARS: SQUADRONS PC (ORIGIN) for 0.39 EUR

GHOSTRUNNER PC (GOG) for 0.39 EUR

Chukhopops

Check your local MediaMarkt if you’re looking for PS5 as they have the disc version €100 off:
LcUzuzZ.jpg

This is in Luxembourg and they seem to have quite a bit of stock (5-6 stacks of consoles). Can’t tell you if it’s available in other MediaMarkt like Belgium or Germany. Never seen it that cheap personally.

Also a few games discounted included Ragnarok for €26 physical and Like a Dragon: Ishin for €25.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
The temporary price cut seems to be the case in other parts of Europe.

Amazon Spain: 449 euro

Amazon NL: 469 euro

Could very well be the precursor to the launch of the PS5 Slim.

ahtlas7

Check your local MediaMarkt if you’re looking for PS5 as they have the disc version €100 off:
LcUzuzZ.jpg

This is in Luxembourg and they seem to have quite a bit of stock (5-6 stacks of consoles). Can’t tell you if it’s available in other MediaMarkt like Belgium or Germany. Never seen it that cheap personally.

Also a few games discounted included Ragnarok for €26 physical and Like a Dragon: Ishin for €25.
Awesome, picking Ragnarok up for ~27€ MediaMarkt.be

Top Bottom