• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chinese virologist posts report claiming COVID-19 was made in Wuhan lab

acm2000

"escaped from" maybe, "made in" nah, mother nature has its own way of making these things and we have to research into them, only takes one mistake for something to get out of a lab.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Lab or no, the end result is the same. It fascinates me that my understanding is that China is allowed to regularly release deadly viruses into the world at large, affecting everyone, without some kind of worldwide crackdown on practices (be it labs or unsanitary meat preparation).

We need harder leaders in the world. People that are less concerned with offense, optics, and (non-violent) conflict, and more concerned with doing the right thing, and keeping the world safe.

carlosrox

Banned
I don't belive anything about this pandemic at this point. Virus exist but what's its orgin or real mortality? Who the fuck knows for sure...

On thing for sure that it showed how modern societies can be controlled by fear and changed completely in matter of ~days.

2020 has been the year of the Pussy.

Chinese should add that to their calendar.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
First of all virus come from all directions but a man-made virus blew through a labs doors? Yes probably but you got virus' everywhere anytime you turn on the TV it's COVID.

Spaceman292

Banned
Lab or no, the end result is the same. It fascinates me that my understanding is that China is allowed to regularly release deadly viruses into the world at large, affecting everyone, without some kind of worldwide crackdown on practices (be it labs or unsanitary meat preparation).

We need harder leaders in the world. People that are less concerned with offense, optics, and (non-violent) conflict, and more concerned with doing the right thing, and keeping the world safe.
Less concerned with non violent conflict? What?

cryptoadam

Banned
Shes been pushing this for a while. Want the smoking gun before I believe anything.

Eitherway the world has decided to ler China off the hook.

UN passed a resolution and no mention of China just stuff about climate change and WAMANZ and racism.

GymWolf

The funny thing is, even if they discover that the virus was man-made...what is gonna change?

99% of big companies are gonna make stuff outside of china because they care more about morals than making money? A declaration of war where they can fuck us because they have nuclear weapons too (a little bit of exageration but you get the point)

We dance in the palm of their hands, they are too big to even start something against them.

Trump closing the doors to huawei was such a ballsy move but you can't do that for everything that comes from china.

Last edited:

WWF presents........
poster-780.webp

Malakhov

Banned
Don't believe it, what I do believe is it got out of a lab by accident from someone who manipulated it for tests. That lab in wuhan is a shitshow

cryptoadam

Banned
I don't believe her she has been spinning this tale for a few months. Her paper from what I glanced seemed a lot like well it can't be from nature so ALIENS. I am just a layman but from what I glanced over it wasn't much new and if it was the smoking gun I think alot more people would be picking it up.

But Twitter blocking her, thats CCP levels.

Seeing reports of other people getting their account suspended etc for posting about her.

Will wait and see since I don't trust anyone on the internets but a cover up isn't impossibru

ScythD

With Twitter blocking her, I hope this leads to a Streisand effect and more attention to her claims. Anyone know what reason Twitter gave for the banning?

Kadve

hm,hm....

A search of Google Scholar and the Rule of Law Society and Rule of Law Foundation websites indicates that the organizations have not previously published scientific or medical research, and it’s unclear whether the paper received any peer review. It was posted on Monday on the website Zenodo, a publicly available repository of scientific and academic research to which anyone can upload their work.

Both of the nonprofits behind the study were formed in conjunction with exiled Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui, with whom Bannon has collaborated on a number of advocacy efforts targeting the Chinese government and business endeavors that have drawn the scrutiny of federal law enforcement officials.

Last edited:
Top Bottom