• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chris D’Elia: YOU star and comedian accused of sexual misconduct and ‘grooming’ underage girls

Elcid

Banned
Pedophiles deserve severe punishment if confirmed. A 30 year old man has no business with a 16 year old girl.

Cunth

Fingerlickin' Good!
Pedophiles deserve severe punishment if confirmed. A 30 year old man has no business with a 16 year old girl.
744626.jpg

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
It's actually legal in a decent chunk of the US. 17 is legal in the vast majority IIRC.

(I totally agree though, think 18 should be the defacto age of consent.. but for some reason in this country you can fuck chicks legally who you can't take pictures of naked, it's odd)

Elcid

Banned
Lol. I put this on back when everyone was raging over this character being whitewashed. Legit though, a 16 year old is not a woman, that's a young girl. Grown ass men have no business even looking at a girl that age even if it is legal in some states.

A lot of the times I'm not sure if Theo is being serious jokey or jokey jokey. I want to say he's just being typical weirdo Theo Von but I assume he picked the questions before the podcast started to record so he might be trying to drop some hints.

Either way I appreciate his brand of comedy, Theo has an undeniable charm that's hard not to like

Blade2.0

It's actually legal in a decent chunk of the US. 17 is legal in the vast majority IIRC.

(I totally agree though, think 18 should be the defacto age of consent.. but for some reason in this country you can fuck chicks legally who you can't take pictures of naked, it's odd)
Most of the world it's 16. I know UK is and many other western countries.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Read some more stuff that was pretty damning, not to the highest level in actual sex, but him just being a hornball perv. With that said, I'll never trash a person until all the facts come out. So many people lose their consciences today. I don't like seeing innocent people trashed for things they didn't do or were exaggerated, it makes me feel like shit when that happens. Frankly, I don't understand how more people don't feel the same way, at least not as many as there used to.

They tried to destroy Chris Hardwick and Depp.

And even if D'Elia is a creep, I still support his right to perform shows and work as long as fans are willing to support him.

Nymphae

Banned
In somewhat related news I heard last night Joe Rogan and Joey Diaz coming under fire for laughing about a casting couch type of situation in the comedy world, it was on the JRE in 2011. Joey bragging about gatekeeping the industry from girls and banging them for access, Joe casually asking him about it and laughing. Toe is protected though nothing's going to happen about this.

In somewhat related news I heard last night Joe Rogan and Joey Diaz coming under fire for laughing about a casting couch type of situation in the comedy world, it was on the JRE in 2011. Joey bragging about gatekeeping the industry from girls and banging them for access, Joe casually asking him about it and laughing. Toe is protected though nothing's going to happen about this.

I don't get it.

You can't have it both ways. You can't say people (women in this case) are liberated and can do whatever they want with their bodies so don't slut shame them but at the same time be angry they decided to use their bodies as currency to try and get further ahead in life.

Which is it?

frostyxc

Toe is protected though nothing's going to happen about this.
How are you protecting toe? I will forgo inquiring what happened to your other nine toes, but I would assume you wear a shoe to protect toe, no? I guess you could use a sandal, akin to a huarache, if it gets too hot outside, but it may not offer the support toe requires. Regardless, I am quite fascinated about how you protect toe (whether it is a chosen toe or the sole remaining toe), and why you eschew grammatical articles when referring to toe. Is it sentient? Has toe achieved consciousness? I would love to know more!

Nymphae

Banned
How are you protecting toe? I will forgo inquiring what happened to your other nine toes, but I would assume you wear a shoe to protect toe, no? I guess you could use a sandal, akin to a huarache, if it gets too hot outside, but it may not offer the support toe requires. Regardless, I am quite fascinated about how you protect toe (whether it is a chosen toe or the sole remaining toe), and why you eschew grammatical articles when referring to toe. Is it sentient? Has toe achieved consciousness? I would love to know more!

HlR5Y39.png

I am 22 Rogans tall

dcll

Banned
I don't know who this guy is but was scrolling YouTube and this was on my feed and I remember seeing this thread and his name here,.sorry if alread already posted

Last edited:

Gek54

Bobby Lee was also my favorite podcaster until he went on Theo Von and admitted to raping a scared underage sex trafficked virgin in Mexico. He said he feels bad about it but still laughed and joked about it. He also thinks karma paid him back because just afterward he was almost mugged.

He even tells Theo to edit it out if he thinks it would ruin his career, as he had them edit it out on another podcast so he thinks withholding certain facts this time keeps him in the clear.

I dont support all this cancel culture but how does this get a free pass?

Top Bottom