• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

C'mon weebs, have you even heard the full ver. of that JoJo's Bizarre Adventure outro?!

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
...and other examples of songs that most people only heard 20-30 seconds of, whether in a movie or a commercial jingle.

Please post full-length songs and include the name of the movie, TV advertisement, sitcom intro, etc from which it comes.

⭐ Bonus points for obscure songs from lesser-known bands appearing in famous movies/commercials, or for famous songs appearing in lesser-known media.

⭐ ⭐ ⭐⭐ Quad-Bonus points awarded to songs that are really good.

My contribution is the answer to the thread title:

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Most people only know the song Go by Valley Lodge as "the theme song to Last Week Tonight with John Oliver".

And while the song isn't particularly great, I always find it interesting that tons of people know of it and literally nobody I've encountered realizes it's the intro to a song and not just a jingle they made for the show.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
qn5xG4m.png

Top Bottom