• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COD Warzone 2 blog info including DMZ

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
I wonder if Tier skips can be saved for other season passes, I'd like to save the ones I got with the Vault edition for when I have to get back to work and have less time for gaming.
They might give 50 of those token things to skip tiers at your discretion since the battlepass looks "different" to say the least

Batiman

Banned
How big is this download gonna be on XSX? Not to big on COD but I enjoy playing it with friends from that keep bugging me to play

Kagey K

Banned
How big is this download gonna be on XSX? Not to big on COD but I enjoy playing it with friends from that keep bugging me to play
116 gigs. It downloads the entire MW2 client. Campaign and Multi even though you can't play them if you didn't buy MW2

I just posted in the other COD thread but the pre-download for PlayStation just started . It's broken into four parts including Warzone. This was supposed to be downloaded yesterday but was delayed. Hopefully they spent that extra time fixing the UI.

Top Bottom