• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Colin Moriarty claims, "You haven't seen the last of Bloodborne"

Blue Point would be crucified if they made a sequel to Bloodborne. Metal Gear Solid 1 would make much more sense. Most gamers never played the original MGS, so they assumely have creative liberty to expand. Similar to Resident Evil 2 remake, where it's a complete overhaul of an already big IP

EDMIX

Blue Point would be crucified if they made a sequel to Bloodborne. Metal Gear Solid 1 would make much more sense. Most gamers never played the original MGS, so they assumely have creative liberty to expand. Similar to Resident Evil 2 remake, where it's a complete overhaul of an already big IP

True, but it depends on that licensing deal with MGS as its not owned by Sony. Legally it would be easier to just do some Bloodborne thing as they own the IP.

Maybe they'll just do a remake or remaster of it for PC and PS5 and their new game has nothing to do with any existing IP.

I'd love to see a MGS1 remake by them regardless though.

Draugoth

Gold Member
True, but it depends on that licensing deal with MGS as its not owned by Sony. Legally it would be easier to just do some Bloodborne thing as they own the IP.

Maybe they'll just do a remake or remaster of it for PC and PS5 and their new game has nothing to do with any existing IP.

I'd love to see a MGS1 remake by them regardless though.

At this point, i would take anything for 60fps bloodborne

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
What does this have to do with being their biggest fan or not? Holy shit, is this how you are determining if a team can make games or not? Based on fandom? smh

I just don't see what any of that has to do with the teams factual ability to create games. You don't need to like or love what they make, that is where an opinion might come on, but regardless if you are a fan or not, they have created games in the past and will continue to create games in the future.

That really isn't a "opinion" type thing, thats like me acting like some team at MS needs to PROVE TO ME that they can make a game (as if they haven't made games before) its beyond merely an opinion and starts to fall under a claim of sorts.

You don't need to like or be a "fan" of everything they make, but they are factually making something and have proven they can make things.

Shit, what are you telling me? Only the game developers you are the "biggest fan" of can create games and no one else? lol This is just too hyperbolic man lol
Again I’m not fan of most BluePoints works, that means I don’t want devs who I'm personally not fan of make sequel to one of my favourite game, what part of that so hard to understand?

I’m sure you yourself have devs you personally don’t like and I’m sure you don’t them make sequel to your favourite IP.

Now you are free to give me LOL icon like you usually do.

Last edited:

EDMIX

Again I’m not fan of most BluePoints works, that means I don’t want devs who I'm personally not fan of make sequel to one of my favourite game, what part of that so hard to understand?

I’m sure you yourself have devs you personally don’t like and I’m sure you don’t them make sequel to your favourite IP.

Now you are free to give me LOL icon like you usually do.

What you want has no relevance to if they can actually make a game or not.

So I think you take that fandom thing a bit too seriously and it starts to sound silly.

Lots of developers I might like or dislike, I however don't act as if they can't create a game or something weird like that.
So no matter how much I like some team or IP, I don't pretend as if another team I dislike can't create games...this is just hyperbolic and childish, as to why it sounds more funny then anything to take seriously. thus lolz

As in, I'd love for Kojima to do a remake of MGS, I don't mind if Bluepoint does it and even if I hate Konami, I'm sure they have enough there to do a remake as they have teams that have made games before. There is a difference from liking a team or disliking a team, to making false claims about their ability to create games based on that fandom of something.

That is why your comments sound so off and weird. You are free to like a fucking game man, but I don't get loving some game or team or something sus like that, with then pretending another team can't make a game.

Last edited:

EDMIX

We got bunch of bad Silent Hill games because devs who shouldn’t making those games did.

Thats nothing like what you are claiming.

Those Silent Hill remaster functionally didn't work. (lol I don't even know of the port team that did those titles even exist still)

Nothing like that is going on with Bluepoint.

Once again I personally don’t trust BluePoint to make sequel to Bloodborne.

Shit, you are free to believe that...

but I see no reason to say such disrespectful things like

BluePoint did nothing to prove they can properly make their own game

Even if Fromsoft was literally standing in a room with you and someone from Bluepoint games, they literally wouldn't agree with what you were saying as some compliment or something. You want someone else to do Bloodborne, that is understanding, but the claim Bluepoint can't properly make their own game is a level of disrespect that is just too hyperbolic all in the name of wanting someone else to do the sequel.

I'd love for Kojima to do a MGS1 remake, I would however never disrespect another proven team by claiming they have proved nothing in regards to making a game. This is a bit too far and it ok to favor another team, I see no reason to then bash this team as if FromSoft wants you to do that or something.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
but I see no reason to say such disrespectful things like
excuse-me.gif

Oh I'm sorry, I guess I should write a letter of apology to Bluepoint if I hurt their feelings. /s
giphy.gif
were-sorry-tony-hayward.gif
sorry-tony-hayward.gif

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
I think it's crazy that Bloodborne still hasn't received any update whatsoever for PS5. Isn't it the only "big" game from last generation lacking some sort of an update by now?

Three

It's just sad that we don't have wired controllers anymore. That boss fight will never be the same.

EDMIX

bullshit hes trolling. sony make official announcement or gtfo.

I'm saying.

Saying "haven't seen the last of bloodborne" could mean a host of things, remaster, remake, PS5 patch, PC port etc

Watch any one of those things happen and Colin be like "wooooow omgz, I told youz"

Last edited:
Back to the remaster ghetto for Blue Point I hope. I'm fine with Bloodborne the way it is. It does not need a sequel either. 60 fps would be nice for anyone that wants it but I already played through the game 8 times.
Up there as a top 10 game of all time for me.

Shubh_C63

In this landscape where everything under the sun is getting remastered why do people think we won't see more Bloodborne especially when its under Sony's wing.
Could be years, could be launch title for next gen, but won't be FROM though.

Forth

Neophyte
I'm currently playing through Bloodborne on PS5 for the first time and I'm loving it but it so much needs a very slight update, 60 FPS and a resolution bump would help so much.
I honestly can't understand why they haven't, every other game received something at least.

EDMIX

I'm currently playing through Bloodborne on PS5 for the first time and I'm loving it but it so much needs a very slight update, 60 FPS and a resolution bump would help so much.
I honestly can't understand why they haven't, every other game received something at least.

Agreed, especially with Elden Ring hype, you'd think Sony would want in on that with a Bloodborne remaster, so something tells me something likely is in the works and its just talking a while.

ACESHIGH

Banned
Agreed, especially with Elden Ring hype, you'd think Sony would want in on that with a Bloodborne remaster, so something tells me something likely is in the works and its just talking a while.

They should be waiting for elden ring to cool down. Next from game will be a lot different than a souls like so they can take advantage of that to get to a market that will be underserved by then.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Sony are going to announce a live action Bloodborne TV series.

Then announce a 60fps remaster for PS5 by Bluepoint.

THEN announced Bluepoint are teaming up with FromSoftware to make Bloodborne 2.

Top Bottom