• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Come share your Thread title for Resident Evil 4 OT

RE4 |OT| Standard Difficulty is for Journalists
RE4 |OT| Play on Hardcore for the true Resident Evil experience

Seriously though, don't rob yourself of the experience of playing an actually challenging modern Resident Evil. I'm currently replaying RE2R on Hardcore, up to Leon B and actually having to scrounge for ammo makes it feel like old school Resident Evil difficulty. Standard just gives WAY too much ammo.

Just to be clear, I'm not trying to gatekeep - if you want to play on Easy/Standard with little/no stress, then by all means, have fun!

But if you want the closest thing to old school RE difficulty, then play it on Hardcore on your first run. Like a Souls game, it will be stressful, but it will feel incredible when you finally overcome the challenge.

Last edited:

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Resident Evil 4 - The Dead Zone

Resident Evil 4 - Sagacious as I am, even I get lost here sometimes

Resident Evil 4 - How about some overtime?

Resident Evil 4 - Villagers hate him because of this trick

Resident Evil 4 - That Remake attached to Mercenaries

consoul

Resident Evil 4 Remake |OT| Knives (wear) Out

Resident Evil 4 Remake |OT| Castilleon

Resident Evil 4 Remake |OT| Recurring Spain

Last edited:

consoul

Resident Evil 4 |OT| When it rains, it rains poor
Video Game Kiss GIF by CAPCOM

hemo memo

Gold Member
Resident Evil 4 Remake |OT| Gymnastic class is that way, rookie.
Resident Evil 4 Remake |OT| LEEEEONNNN HELP.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Resident Evil 4 Remake |OT| Same, but different, but still same
Resident Evil 4 Remake |OT| It's deja vu all over again
Resident Evil 4 Remake |OT| How many times have you bought me now
Resident Evil 4 Remake |OT| Go on, just one more version, you know you want to

Last edited:
.Pennywise .Pennywise is still a heel for making that "aged like milk" thread, but you can't deny that his threads are a draw. I nominate him to make the RE4make OP, whatever title it ends up having.

El Muerto

Resident Evil 4 Remake |OT| 2 Wongs dont make a right
Resident Evil 4 Remake |OT| Fourth time is a charm
Resident Evil 4 Remake |OT| 4 scoRE and 7 REmakes ago

As I predicted prior to the release of the remake, I noticed that hardly any YouTubers besides the obvious ones are talking about RE4 receiving cut content. Because I tried to type in something like "RE4 rant" and only trolling videos appeared.

I mean, they find it funny to talk about 2 and 3 doing it in prior years, but their precious 4 need never be criticized in the same breath when the same things occurred again. 🥴

To be fair though, I don't think the removed shit impacts the game one ounce. But it's still cut content, all the same. So they should be salty about that remake like the other remakes.

Oh, no, no, no. 🤭

Top Bottom