• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Come tell a member that you appreciate them.

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Lets have a some good mental health vibes this weekend. Tell a member that you appreciate them and why. Then when you are mentioned pass it on to someone else. If you don't I will find you and possibly hypothetically kill you.

Ha.....Ha........just joking.......:)

Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage You have been a great poster in more than a few threads in recent weeks. I won't trot them all out, but I saw them and I liked your contributions. Made me laugh more than once when I needed a good laugh.

just-keep-doing-what-youre-doing-alesha-dixon.gif

anthony2690

Banned
kanjobazooie kanjobazooie always appreciate the playful comments engagement, my fellow ape escape loving buddy 💪

Jaybe Jaybe always a pleasure to engage with & this gentlemen saved me from all the Christmas neogaf adverts, legend. 😁

Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage thanks for this months upcoming gold, I'm about to run out, absolute gentleman and saint, the cornerstone of neogaf 💕

FunkMiller FunkMiller is that two months GAF gold I hear? I take bribes 👀

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

“Aww, it’s so...average,” she said to him in a cold brick of passion
Right, how much did Voyage pay you cunts? And was it more than I offered?
Dude times are hard and V-Bucks are expensive. I made a call. Am I a whore that Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage made grovel and beg in leather Lingerie? Yes.

But am I a whore that can floss in game as a result of real world gains? Yes. And to be honest that is enough for me.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right
Best part of this thread is Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage is going to wake up with like a dozen notifications and be completely confused lol

A dozen? The fine lad probably has to deal with hundreds every hour.

Apart from tipping my fedora to all you fine people, I'd like to once again pay homage to NoLootBoxDev NoLootBoxDev for all of his contributions in the Ukraine thread, and all the usual suspects there like ol' Tams Tams and Bitmap Frogs Bitmap Frogs and others.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
A dozen? The fine lad probably has to deal with hundreds every hour.

Apart from tipping my fedora to all you fine people, I'd like to once again pay homage to NoLootBoxDev NoLootBoxDev for all of his contributions in the Ukraine thread, and all the usual suspects there like ol' Tams Tams and Bitmap Frogs Bitmap Frogs and others.

Thank you :messenger_grinning_sweat: I do enjoy your posts as well!

I will also join the chorus to say Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage is totes awesome.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
There's a lot of people on Gaf that I love interacting with. Too many to list out really. If I interact with you on a regular basis, you're a G in my book. Lots of great subcommunities on Gaf worth hanging out in. Pics that make you laugh, Steam Deck, Meta crew, Elden Ring, Fitness, What are you listening to, Friday OT, etc.

I'm going to use this one on jshackles jshackles though. My man is a real OG. He was the dev behind enhanced steam (now augmented steam). I've been using that extension pretty much since its inception. Not only that, the guy does some great work in the community. He's got a few awesome community threads, like the RetroAchievements one and the Nonograms one. Dude is just a stand up kind of guy.

Special shout outs to everyone making OTs too. Komatsu Komatsu cormack12 cormack12 mortal mortal .Pennywise .Pennywise Draugoth Draugoth

And to IbizaPocholo IbizaPocholo for being the newsman

Last edited:
Thanks to Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage for following me and being the only one who follows me. I don't know what following really means or if I should be worried. Do you get a notification everytime I post something? lol. Are you spying on me? :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Seriously though I like your posts and you always make me laugh so thanks. And you were one of the few people who wanted me to come back when I left for a couple weeks lol.

:messenger_horns:

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Thanks to Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage for following me and being the only one who follows me. I don't know what following really means or if I should be worried. Do you get a notification everytime I post something? lol. Are you spying on me? :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Seriously though I like your posts and you always make me laugh so thanks. And you were one of the few people who wanted me to come back when I left for a couple weeks lol.

anthony2690

Banned

Is there a way to view who is following you? 👀

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Don't want to leave anyone out. I guess most of you where I respond/interact/joke/PM with will know who you are.

Anyone that take the effort to create awesome hard worked on OT's

Con-Z-epT Con-Z-epT for being a great friend IRL.

Also everyone that helped me with questions regarding game stuff. Very much appreciated.

And all of you that tolerate my posts in general.

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

EviLore EviLore for sticking with us and building it up. Wasn't around during the great purge era but im sure it must have been very stressful to handle and recover from. I really appreciate you. More strength Boss.

DGrayson DGrayson Appreciate that you're the chill Mod, PC guy, very helpful and probs the only admin apart from EviLore that regularly interacts with the community. Every other admin just shows up either to ban people or whoop some punk ass.

DeepEnigma DeepEnigma for being a hilariously witty bastard and top poster. Tried to chat up this guy last year but dude straight up ignored me LOL.

Topher Topher for the same reasons and also for being a level-headed, neutral poster.

MidGenRefresh MidGenRefresh and OverHeat OverHeat for the ocassional fire posts. Admire the infectious PC enthusiam.

@Vyne for being the dude I mostly agree with on stuff. That is apart from Elden Ring. Appreciate your opinions and respect the differings man. Hope we cool bro.

Black Chamber Black Chamber for the GOAT OT. Can't wait to see your next mindblowing, outta-this-world creation!

EverydayBeast EverydayBeast for being a midly fascinating poster. Don't understand what the dude says 95% of the time, but oftimes the guy makes some insightful posts.

You Off Topic guys are great too. Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage , kanjobazooie kanjobazooie , 22•22 22•22 , German Hops German Hops . You guys are always Gold in more ways than one. This punk ass appreciates you. Shout out to dr_octagon dr_octagon for the funny contributions. Sad he requested a perm but I wish him all the very best IRL.

Shout out to all the GAFfers whose names don't come to mind at the moment. You're all great folks.

22•22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Also a huge Shoutout to all members who dare to be honost and open regarding their (moderate?) ignorance on matters ie don't care maintaining a smart af all knowing persona. In other words, they who don't care about coming across "dumb" or whatever. You be you. Respect.

Top Bottom