• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Come tell a member that you appreciate them.

AJUMP23

Gold Member
Just a small heads-up that I also am a poster here, thanks guys.
I Appreciate You Dj Khaled GIF

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Last edited:

cash_longfellow

Gold Member
I appreciate all the mods for only giving me warnings and points when I rant. I know I’m an asshole a lot of times on here, and I appreciate the warnings first.
As for everyone else….
DeaxdeZ.gif

No but for real, I appreciate all of you here, even the 100 or so on my ignore list 🤷‍♂️😂, because your posts have gotten me through some difficult times, and you didn’t even know.

Days like these...

Have a Blessed Day
I don't appreciate that guy for not bathing supposedly he gets sick if he bathes or some shit 🤣. I forget his name I have him on ignore for being squalid.

Last edited:

makaveli60

Thanks @Heimdall_Xtreme SlimeGooGoo SlimeGooGoo GymWolf GymWolf , your all top men in my book.

@fart town usa and makaveli60 makaveli60 are also people I've had great interactions with. Also the usual guys who laugh at my stupid humor and make me glad it comes through as I mean it even with the warping nature of text/the Internet.
Wow, man, what a nice surprise. I was on a vacation and just saw your post now. I really appreciate it and thanks as well for the great concersations we had/have. I’m always glad when I see some great HDR content on my TV that I listened to your advices. And yeah, I quite often laugh at your jokes, it’s great that you noticed it 😄

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
There is a crazy number of cool people in this site. If I made a full list, god knows how long it could be. I'm honestly afraid of forgetting someone so I won't make it.
If you ever interacted with me, replied to me, laughed at my lame jokes- I appreciate you deeply. Even if you insulted me. lmao

Having said that, there are a few ruffians I would like to say a few words to: (consider this a list of call-outs rather than shout-outs)

Elder Legend Elder Legend - A bully. My brother from another mother.
Con-Z-epT Con-Z-epT - The first gaffer to ever react to my Ape Escape memes.
Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage - I can never get a read on him because of that straight-faced profile picture.
anthony2690 anthony2690 - My GAF-man-crush. Tried to libel me as a furry in the novels thread.
22:22:22 22:22:22 - Your Elden Ring playthrough shenanigans from last year cracked me up good.
German Hops German Hops - Funny, but certainly not German.
Grildon Tundy Grildon Tundy - AI-generated Souls profile pic is the most metal thing ever.
John Marston John Marston - GAF's biggest supporter.
O OZ9000 - Don't know what your username means. I just assume it's a graphic card.
NeoIkaruGAF NeoIkaruGAF - Cat, monkey... the fuck is that?
SEGA_2012 SEGA_2012 - The word "SEGA" makes you cool automatically.

Saber Saber - The Omega profile pic give you an aura of tenacity.
Kuranghi Kuranghi - Reached out to help me when I passively mentioned that Splinter Cell Conviction was stuttering on my PC.
ReBurn ReBurn - Why did you change the smiley pic? 😢 The new one is cool though!
GymWolf GymWolf - Even your serious posts make me laugh sometimes. :messenger_tears_of_joy:
TheDraconian TheDraconian - Hell yeah Elden Ring is the greatest game ever.
poodaddy poodaddy - Cute turtle pic.
Tams Tams - Cute elephant pic.
Hero of Spielberg Hero of Spielberg - I just learned that "Spielberg" is a town in Quest for Glory. Always thought your username referred to the filmmaker.
SlimeGooGoo SlimeGooGoo - I laugh at his posts (either in mockery or in actual entertainment)
nightmare-slain nightmare-slain - I miss the Buff Morgana profile pic.
Danjin44 Danjin44 - Hardcore SMT fan. Posted almost 200 trailers for SMTV on GAF.
Kdad Kdad - Blue Box gang.
ParaSeoul ParaSeoul - Blue Box gang.
bitbydeath bitbydeath - Blue Box gang.
tommib tommib - Come back 😢
Tschumi Tschumi - Come back 😢
dr_octagon dr_octagon - Come back 😢

Again, GAF has the best community. My actual list of appreciation could go to 100.
I wish I could give a shout out to every single one of you. :messenger_heart:

Last edited:

OZ9000

Banned
There is a crazy number of cool people in this site. If I made a full list, god knows how long it could be. I'm honestly afraid of forgetting someone so I won't make it.
If you ever interacted with me, replied to me, laughed at my lame jokes- I appreciate you deeply. Even if you insulted me. lmao

Having said that, there are a few ruffians I would like to say a few words to: (consider this a list of call-outs rather than shout-outs)

Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage - I can never get a read on him because of that straight-faced profile picture.
anthony2690 anthony2690 - My GAF-man-crush. Tried to libel me as a furry in the novels thread.
22:22:22 22:22:22 - Your Elden Ring playthrough shenanigans from last year cracked me up good.
Grildon Tundy Grildon Tundy - AI-generated Souls profile pic is the most metal thing ever.
O OZ9000 - Don't know what your username means. I just assume it's a graphic card.

Kuranghi Kuranghi - Reached out to help me when I passively mentioned that Splinter Cell Conviction was stuttering on my PC.
ReBurn ReBurn - Why did you change the smiley pic? 😢 The new one is cool though!
GymWolf GymWolf - Even your serious posts make me laugh sometimes. :messenger_tears_of_joy:
Hero of Spielberg Hero of Spielberg - I just learned that "Spielberg" is a town in Quest for Glory. Always thought your username referred to the filmmaker.
SlimeGooGoo SlimeGooGoo - I laugh at his posts (either in mockery or in actual entertainment)
Danjin44 Danjin44 - Hardcore SMT fan. Posted almost 200 trailers for SMTV on GAF.

Again, GAF has the best community. My actual list of appreciation could go to 100.
They're simply my initials haha. The 9000 was to fill in the rest of the username limit. But not a very imaginative username, I know.

BadBurger

Is 'That Pure Potato'

Lord Panda

The Sea is Always Right

Notice me senpai!

EminentDeadFlatfish-size_restricted.gif

On a more serious note: any idea where the posters who left, went to? Always a downer whenever I see a GAFer I like on the ban list 😞

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
Notice me senpai!

EminentDeadFlatfish-size_restricted.gif

On a more serious note: any idea where the posters who left, went to? Always a downer whenever I see a GAFer I like on the ban list 😞
Prepare to get noticed!
07IQwvw.gif

The three I mentioned all left to deal with some real life stuff. I hope they return one day.

I would have to agree. kanjobazooie kanjobazooie is very reliable.
Just talking out loud:

The statement "I agree" denotes to the fact that your view is identical to the post you replied to.
But then you introduce a supplementary statement, "kanjobazooie is very reliable".
Bu what is considered reliable if we looked through a scope? Is kanjobazooie reliable like a handyman, or like a car?
Which bring us to the next question: what is kanjobazooie?

Thesis: Kanjobazooie is a person.
Antithesis: Kanjobazooie is a tool.
Synthesis: Kanjobazooie is a cringey clown.

Last edited:
Top Bottom