• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Come tell a member that you appreciate them.

Scotty W

Just talking out loud:

The statement "I agree" denotes to the fact that your view is identical to the post you replied to.
But then you introduce a supplementary statement, "kanjobazooie is very reliable".
Bu what is considered reliable if we looked through a scope? Is kanjobazooie reliable like a handyman, or like a car?
Which bring us to the next question: what is kanjobazooie?

Thesis: Kanjobazooie is a person.
Antithesis: Kanjobazooie is a tool.
Synthesis: Kanjobazooie is a cringey clown.

See, that’s what I mean. You parodied the form of my older post, followed the internal logic of the response and finally ended by punning off the multiple uses of the word tool which was in itself an extension of the word reliable and plug it in to the Hegelian dialectic recapitulating the form of my own post.

Relisble.

Last edited:

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Honestly appreciate almost everyone here. Except for the few who are DMing members to other places or just passing through GAF with low level trolling.

Anyway, names...

John Marston John Marston not just for Gafting but because you seem to be active in most parts of the forum. Need to see you more in Communitie

DGrayson DGrayson a team player who has common ground with almost everyone and has special Mod powers

Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage there's humor in every post even if everything seems negative

22•22 22•22 Double post just in case you didn't read the first time. And the bloke had nice hair

Many others but like me, I'll get shot for tagging them =P

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
John Marston John Marston not just for Gafting but because you seem to be active in most parts of the forum. Need to see you more in Communitie
Thanks man you are so kind.
However I remain mostly a lurker with some bursts of posting. I can be offline for periods of time because of work and I have zero notifications on.
Just so you know I'm not an antisocial savage.

Thank YOU Happosai and everyone here for making me smile when we were all mostly alone the last few years.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
Thanks man you are so kind.
However I remain mostly a lurker with some bursts of posting. I can be offline for periods of time because of work and I have zero notifications on.
Just so you know I'm not an antisocial savage.

Thank YOU Happosai and everyone here for making me smile when we were all mostly alone the last few years.
I mean I lurk too. Mostly laughing at posts in the random image thread. I usually calm down a few months during our Q1 at work. Last year was the same. I came back to posting weekly by May.

Well, I hope we can at least make you smile. I don't smile a lot either. But it's usually something Maiden Voyage Maiden Voyage posted that caught me off guard.

VN1X

Banned
Have to shout out MiguelItUp MiguelItUp as well! Not only does he have the best opinions but also the coolest avatars around!

Ok so maybe your avatar is cooler than your opinions but there you go. I appreciate you(r avatar).

MiguelItUp

Have to shout out MiguelItUp MiguelItUp as well! Not only does he have the best opinions but also the coolest avatars around!

Ok so maybe your avatar is cooler than your opinions but there you go. I appreciate you(r avatar).
Thanks! Truly! I'm just here being myself! So, if anyone appreciates that, it means a lot! :)

Also, ditto! I've noticed we see eye to eye on a lot, which is always cool. Hell, even when we don't (or you don't with someone else) you've never been negative or toxic, and THAT's extremely commendable. Kudos VN1X VN1X !

While I'm here I'd shout out TintoConCasera TintoConCasera even if he's gone now. 😥

Top Bottom