• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Comic Book Fans - Where’s the best digital place to read all Spider-man comics?

Pagusas

Elden Member
I want to start from the very very first one, and read them all (i’ve got a lot of travel potentially coming up, figured it would be nice to start a new thing, and i’ve got a new iPad pro, so why not!)

any suggestions on a subscription place I can read everything digitally? Also is there a good guide to help me as spins-offs and cross overs happen so i’m not left confused what issue to read next?

sol_bad

Marvel Unlimited is easily the best digital platform to use if you don't care about owning the comics. I think its $15 a month or something like that. Some issues are missing but the majority will be there.

As for a read order, I recommend this.
He has about 4000 issues. Sign up for a free account and you should be able to tick off the issues as you read them.

You can start at the beginning but if you start to feel silver age fatigue, I'd suggest jumping around a bit to some modern comics.

Omar has a good video about jumping on points, so use his suggestions if you do decide to jump around.

Top Bottom