• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Comics Gaf IOTI Lots of Capes And Stuff

Ordered today
decorum-hc_ab14793b2e.jpg
The-Golden-Age.jpg
STL214855_1024x1024@2x.jpg

DelireMan7

Around 2 years ago, I started Aaron's Thor run. I enjoyed it quite a bit but in the middle of the Mighty Thor, I found it less interesting and dropped it.

Few weeks ago I started rereading it from the start to see if I'd like to continue collecting the rest. And this time I enjoyed it more and decided to continue it ! I am just at the beginning of the "War Thor" and I love it.

Can't wait for "The Death of the Mighty Thor"

51lLAm8GMHL.jpg

On a side note :
I buy the collected edition in French for this one (my comics collection is a mixture of French and English edition) and I don't know what the publisher is doing.
It's usually a pain to know which issues is collected in a French collected volume (while it's always clearly stated for the English ones) because it's not mention in the official description of the product.
But for this one, it seems they do not always use the original issue numbers. In addition they did published some arcs and not yet some others.
Like there is a Tome 1 of Thor (after the Death of the mighty Thor, issue #1 to #6) and a "War of Realms" collection (which starts at issue #12) but the Tome 2 of Thor (Issue #7 to #11) is not yet published (but will be this July).... Then nothing after War of Realms (from Aaron) is published...

And now they announced some Omnibuses with almost everything so I guess they will never published the rest with smaller collected edition...

Sorry this was a rant I need to make xD

Some future comics I want to read :
Dark Nights Death Metal and the Future state stuff from DC.
Also Dark Knights of Steel looks incredible, can't wait to get a collected edition to start it.
I also want to get an introduction to Wonder Woman in comics.

dark-nights-death-metal-deluxe-edition-snyder-capullo-glapion-plascencia.jpg
a1161d5f78f32289bd6c31f4c5798dad83a0136d-00-00.jpeg
51d9slWr8BL.jpg

Ha and I preorder, a long time ago, "The Last Ronin" (TMNT) collected edition and it should come next month.
Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-The-Last-Ronin-1-2nd-printing.jpg

I bought the boys oversized Omni vol 1 it’s a whole lot cheaper at instocktrades than cheap graphic novels ,at instock it 52.99,and cheap graphic its 74.99 and they charge you for shipping,at instocktrades they give you fee shipping if you buy more than 50 bucks.

sol_bad

Last edited:

sol_bad

Anyone here excited for Rippaverse?

I'm not personally, overpriced and it doesn't really seem to add anything new to super hero comics, nothing of interest in regards to the character himself.
If he releases a nice hardcover edition, that'll make me bite though.

Elysium712

Neo Member
I'm not personally, overpriced and it doesn't really seem to add anything new to super hero comics, nothing of interest in regards to the character himself.
If he releases a nice hardcover edition, that'll make me bite though.
That’s fair tbh, I’m probably gonna get it but I’m just waiting for reviews before I purchase.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Got some boxes back from mum's attic. Turns out I kept some New 52 originals, Justice League 1-4 and The Dark Knight 1-4. Think I can get £50+ for the latter which is nice.

Can't see this JL#1 cover anywhere online, am I right in saying they did 52 variants? Anyone got a clue what such a thing might be worth? Comics aren't my wheelhouse, obviously gave up after 4 issues back in 2011.

WWYESeg.jpg

sol_bad

Got some boxes back from mum's attic. Turns out I kept some New 52 originals, Justice League 1-4 and The Dark Knight 1-4. Think I can get £50+ for the latter which is nice.

Can't see this JL#1 cover anywhere online, am I right in saying they did 52 variants? Anyone got a clue what such a thing might be worth? Comics aren't my wheelhouse, obviously gave up after 4 issues back in 2011.

WWYESeg.jpg

Looking at mycomicshop is looks like you have cover F. No idea what it's worth though.

https://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=22331581

Reactions: AV
Top Bottom