• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

COMICS!!! |OT| May 2017 - Every Empire Falls

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I looked online to see what had been censored.

http://sequart.org/magazine/2461/censorship-of-the-authority/

YsFaEJz.png

..............................I think they made the right call censoring that stuff. The needless gore was bad enough but some of that was Nemesis levels of distaste.

..............................I think they made the right call censoring that stuff. The needless gore was bad enough but some of that was Nemesis levels of distaste.

You've not seen gore until you've read a Luther Strode comic. But holy Christ does Tradd Moore's art make it look amazing.

Bowl0l

I'm guessing it's automatically applied when you click to buy one of the eligible books. Otherwise just get in touch with amazon customer service
Just click the Buy Now with 1 Click link and you'll get whichever you select for free.
Both of you are right. I have seen my receipt, no charge.
Unfortunately, Customer Service also doesn't know the details on how the promo works because they help me to get a refund.

skybald

Does Barnes and Noble ship each book separately? I've now gotten 5 different emails for an order of 6 books, one which included 2 of them together. Seems like a waste of shipping packaging if that's the case.

I just ordered from them a week before Flash vol 2 came out. They held my whole order until they could ship Flash, so I think the default is to ship as few pieces as possible. I used free at $25 shipping. Maybe you paid for shipping or have a membership? I would double check they didn't hit you with extra shipping charges if neither of the above are true.

frye

frye, why would you want to do that to yourself.

the Millar/Quitely Authority comics are actually my favourite Authority stuff and easily in my top 3 Mark Millar things (that said even as a fan some of the uncensored pages strike me as a bit too much and one of the scenes in particular is incredibly racist and misogynistic in a very cruel and unpleasant way)

You guys remember way back in 2016 when Marvel was dominating the comic industry, Image was our creative darling, and DC was laughable dreck?

Those were simpler times. Trump wasn't president, for starters.

You guys remember way back in 2016 when Marvel was dominating the comic industry, Image was our creative darling, and DC was laughable dreck?

It seems so long ago. I remember there being a time when Marvel's pricing wasn't out of hand.

VanWinkle

Are there any redeemable qualities about the Larfleeze series by Giffen? I can get the run for super cheap but I don't want it if it's THAT bad.

Owzers

That was way back when Roman Reigns was champ and now he's....going to be champ again.

caliph95

Also I have never heard of Phyla Vell referred to as Martyr.
Then how do you know who i was talking about

I honestly couldn't remember her name and Matyr poped in my head, it's when she became an avatar of oblivion and gotten a lot more aggressive
i think before she got killed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom