• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Chivalry 2, Scorn, A Plague Tale: Requiem, and More

Awesome. If I ever play through the first one again, I will give it a go in French.
Its worth it. The British accents just feel rough.

And the music sounds great on headphones. Same composer who did Remember Me and Streets of Rage 4.

Last edited:
On Chapter 9 of Plague Tale part 1. This game is phenomenal. I had no idea. If part 2 is better than this its 100% in the GOTY running.

You guys have a week to play it still before the sequel if you haven't.

Topher

Gold Member
On Chapter 9 of Plague Tale part 1. This game is phenomenal. I had no idea. If part 2 is better than this its 100% in the GOTY running.

You guys have a week to play it still before the sequel if you haven't.

The sequel looks phenomenal. It really expands the gameplay. I'm looking forward to playing it, but I've got 50 hours on Octopath Traveler (Game Pass) and I'm incredibly addicted to this game. If I'm lucky I'll be able to finish this up then finish Plague Tale before God of War arrives.

The sequel looks phenomenal. It really expands the gameplay. I'm looking forward to playing it, but I've got 50 hours on Octopath Traveler (Game Pass) and I'm incredibly addicted to this game. If I'm lucky I'll be able to finish this up then finish Plague Tale before God of War arrives.
Hell yeah. I also really enjoyed Octopath. I've got God of War pre-ordered also. Crazy gaming months ahead.

Top Bottom