• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy, Kentucky Route Zero, and More

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
I have a weird issue where my series s has a bunch of artifacting but my phone doesn't. It used to be good on both and then bad on both and now just bad on one.
I was seeing really long load times (maybe that is expected?) and severe issues with textures and terrain streaming.

EDIT:
I was flying one of the "notable sites" paths over New York and my altitude about 3600.

Last edited:

deriks

4-Time GIF/Meme God
there-are-so-many-games-excited.gif

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
Loving Guardians so far. I'm still near the beginning, but this is easily some of the funniest and most natural dialogue/writing i've seen in a game.
Really? I'm getting quite annoyed with all the "hey check your visor" "maybe your fancy visor can help" "hey what about that thing over there".
The game doesn't even give you 5 seconds to figure things out yourself.

GloveSlap

Really? I'm getting quite annoyed with all the "hey check your visor" "maybe your fancy visor can help" "hey what about that thing over there".
I just took that as your typical tutorial level fare, but i'm still early on.

I’m putting money on grid being on gamepass in the next month or so

Why would you release that game in the same weeks as gt7 and a number of other big titles

It’s a good game but ea really send their games out to die

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Loving Guardians so far. I'm still near the beginning, but this is easily some of the funniest and most natural dialogue/writing i've seen in a game.

It gets better the more you play. Glad you're enjoying it !

I completely agree, also the movement feels stiff and the animations of enemies and characters seem out of place with the graphical fidelity. Surprised to see so many praise it.

Top Bottom