• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coming Soon to Xbox Game Pass: Persona 5 Royal, Gunfire Reborn, Phantom Abyss, and More

What’s GAF’s opinion on Persona 5? Worth a month of gamepass? Used to love JRPGs when I was a kid but have a hard time staying engaged as an adult. Game looks amazing nonetheless.
Imo, it’s a very good, turned based JRPG that is very stylish and colorful. Great music also imo. Very upbeat and unique. The game is VERY lengthy though. Took me approximately 100 hours + to finish it and I mostly focused on the main story.

Jaybe

Just highlighting that The Forgotten City is leaving Oct 31.
A short time loop game set in Rome that was received well.

Leaving October 31

The following games will be leaving the library soon. Be sure to jump in and play these games before they go! As always, members can save up to 20% off their purchase to keep these games in their library.

• Alan Wake: American Nightmare (Console and PC)
  • Backbone (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Bassmaster Fishing 2022 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Project Wingman (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Second Extinction (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Sniper Elite 4 (Console and Cloud)
  • The Forgotten City (Cloud, Console, and PC)

Roberts

Just highlighting that The Forgotten City is leaving Oct 31.
A short time loop game set in Rome that was received well.
The Forgotten City is pretty damn great and the best game on the list. Not that much different from Death Loop only bigger focus on puzzles and adventure elements.

Backbone is a neat little old-school adventure game that mixes film noir and dark comedy together. You play a private dick who's a talking Raccoon. Nothing special, but fun distraction if you are into that kind of thing.

Rest I could do without, but I already had SE4 and I think 5 is better anyway.

Top Bottom