• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coming soon to XboxGamePass: As Dusk Falls, Watch Dogs 2, Inside, and more!

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
The world is super, super, super weird and original. Reminds me of the bizarre alien setting feeling of Morrowind when I first tried, but even weirder. It's not the best game ever, but well worth a try on Gamepass to see if it clicks for even a little while.

Sounds good to me, quick glances online show it's considered a spiritual sequel to Planescape, which is an immediate point of interest.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
I turned on Raji and lasted for like 5 minutes before deleting it.
Same here. But there are several games I'm interested in. Watch Dogs, Tides of Numenera, Until Dusk Falls loos like ass, but maybe I'll check it out anyway. I'll wait to see what you guys think of it.

Same here. But there are several games I'm interested in. Watch Dogs, Tides of Numenera, Until Dusk Falls loos like ass, but maybe I'll check it out anyway. I'll wait to see what you guys think of it.
I'm slowly getting a tiny bit optimistic about Dusk Falls. We'll see!

Vlodril

Pre-install for As dusk falls doesn't seem to be working for me, it is getting stuck at 25% with an error that doesn't actually describe what the problem is. Any ideas?

bender

What time is it?
Watch Dogs 2 is the best of the Watch Dogs games. It’s basically a video game of the 90s Hackers movie.
lime-ew-gross-lime

Jennings

I tried As Dusk Falls. This would be a great game to try on cloud streaming, but it's a 68 gig download instead.

I uninstalled after 5 minutes. Sluggish cursor (Xbox Series X) and bad voice acting sent me on my way.

OmegaSupreme

advanced basic bitch
I tried As Dusk Falls. This would be a great game to try on cloud streaming, but it's a 68 gig download instead.

I uninstalled after 5 minutes. Sluggish cursor (Xbox Series X) and bad voice acting sent me on my way.
68 gigs for a motion comic? Damn

reksveks

It is on xCloud so not sure why that didn't work for you.

The 68 gig seems to be cause they have got like 15 vo tracks but would interesting to see what the files actually are.

It might have decent touch controls for those with ipads.

Last edited:
* It's 51 once you start downloading.

Still ridiculously high but I guess every interaction is a video file and not actually being rendered.. can't see any other way why this is as big as it is.
4K movie that's way longer than your typical movie. I'm not that surprised.

Ok guys, question : since I'm on a data plan, do you think that it's better to stream as dusk falls or to download it ? Game is 6-7 hours long from what I've read, how many GB's does xcloud consume per hour ?

adamsapple

Looks like FC6 may also be coming to game pass soon.

At least one Ubi game has been coming to game pass each release cycle for a month or two now, won't be surprised if this turns out to be true.

IMG_20220719_201954.jpg

At least one Ubi game has been coming to game pass each release cycle for a month or two now, won't be surprised if this turns out to be true.

IMG_20220719_201954.jpg
I would much rather they spread them out like that. Even 1 Ubi game a month is honestly too much for me. Put one on there every other month.

Kagey K

Banned

IMG_20220719_201954.jpg
6 is the only one I don't own so thats great news to me. :messenger_winking:

adamsapple

For anyone whose played this before, does this game have any kind of career/story mode ?

Watch Dogs 2 desperately needs a 4k patch. Sadly, developers today are too lazy to do the right thing and patch their games for the better hardware that's now available. It's a damn shame because there are so many games with either subpar resolution or performance that are not even old games. Still waiting for some Far Crys, both watch dogs 1 and 2, AC unity/syndicate, RED DEAD 2 WTF ROCKSTAR, MAFIA 1 REMAKE, DISHONORED 2 AND MANY MORE ...

adamsapple

Man, such a damn shame a vibrant and colorful game like Watch Dogs 2 is stuck at 900p for its 60 FPS debut on consoles.

Antwix

IMG_20220719_201954.jpg
Ubi said this was a mistake. But why on earth would it appear there in the first place? Strange. Anyway, I remember when leaks were saying Scarlet Nexus was coming to game pass and BandaiNamco said it's not. Then.... yeah it came to game pass.

Last edited:

adamsapple

Watchdogs Legion was straight up dog shit. Can someone tell me if Watchdogs 2 is a lot better?

Yes.

For starters, you play a bespoke hero so there's no "be anyone generic". The cast and characters are a lot better.

RAIDEN1

I made a mistake of buying the first watch-dogs, thought it would be one of the better GTA clones, but just couldn't get into it, Surprised it has taken this long for the sequel to get on there...definitely will check it out!

Lognor

Banned
What is that post? "Play with the power of the internet." "As seen on xbox game pass"

Weird.

And why is there a phone number? This is clearly going over my head.

Top Bottom