• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coming soon to XboxGamePass: Immortality, Tinykin, Immortals Fenyx Rising, and More!

hlm666

Yeah it’s annoying, especially since they fixed the EA Play integration and removed the need for a separate launcher.

Maybe a similar fix will come to Uplay or whatever the Ubi service is called.
The EA games don't download and install EAplay now? I havn't tried it for ages so had just not bothered with EA games on there anymore after uninstalling EAplay. How they couldn't improve basic functionality over origin is mind boggling.

Topher

Gold Member
I like most Ubisoft games like AC, but Immortals didn't click with me for some reason. But still.....a good add for Game Pass.

Chukhopops

The EA games don't download and install EAplay now? I havn't tried it for ages so had just not bothered with EA games on there anymore after uninstalling EAplay. How they couldn't improve basic functionality over origin is mind boggling.
You don’t need to launch them from EA Play anymore and they appear in the GP PC catalog. But I think the client still needs to be installed.

Season 2 Carly GIF by Paramount+

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Is Coffee talk an ideal xcloud game on a mobile device when just lazing around the living room, for anyone whose played it ?

Robb

Gold Member
I’ll give Fenyx a shot, don’t really like the visual style, but I’ve heard good things.

Never heard of Immortality but if it’s good I’ll give it a shot as well.

Last edited:

chixdiggit

Really good drop. In for Immortality, Immortals Fenyx Rising, and Midnight Fight Express.
Though I have been really hooked on Expeditions: Rome so who knows if I will have the time anyway.

Schmick

I actually have Two Point Hospital with Prime Gaming but I'm actually going to miss playing the game on my phone with Touch Screen integration.

DaGwaphics

Immortals, MFE, and Commandos look interesting. Haven't played a Commandos style game in ages, will probably be the first of these that I check out.

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Nice month
I actually have Two Point Hospital with Prime Gaming but I'm actually going to miss playing the game on my phone with Touch Screen integration.
Seeing as how Two Point Campus just came out on Game Pass and is pretty much the same game with improvements, it's not much of a loss.

93xfan

Banned
Nice wanted to play Immortal Fenix Rising
GP is delivering im excited
Can you imagine coming to every Gamepass thread to put a laugh emoji in any positive comments when you don’t even own an Xbox?

I’m thinking Ezekiel_ needs a ban. This guy has been a troll and toxic around here for far too long. He doesn’t even articulate a counter opinion.

Last edited:

Yamisan

Coffee Talk is amazing, played it when it was on ps+ a year or 2 ago. I believe the maker passed away recently :(

Kagey K

Banned
Can you imagine coming to every Gamepass thread to put a laugh emoji in any positive comments when you don’t even own an Xbox?

I’m thinking Ezekiel_ needs a ban. This guy has been a troll and a toxic jackass around here for too long
I ignored him, he adds nothing and spams emojis, not worth any sort of attention.

Last edited:

I’m thinking Ezekiel_ needs a ban. This guy has been a troll and toxic around here for far too long. He doesn’t even articulate a counter opinion.
Let him have his fun. He is loyal to his brand and must voice his disapproval of Xbox every chance he gets.

yamaci17

no such thing
1HHOdC5.png

ReBurn

Gold Member
Let him have his fun. He is loyal to his brand and must voice his disapproval of Xbox every chance he gets.
It's pretty much the only way left to troll that can't be reported to the mods. It doesn't disrupt the conversation so it's pretty easy to ignore.

Zathalus

I'm just impressed at how he manages to get every single Xbox post. Does he keep the site open near constantly? Have a script to alert him when the word Xbox is mentioned?

One of life's small mysteries.

Last edited:

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Nice Immortals Fenyx Rising was always on and off my list and I hear it's a pretty good game. I'll give it a shot.

Hades leaving ouch. NBA 2k22 I need to at least try it. The rest leaving I'm ok with. Gonna be a decent month. Staying subscribed.

Roberts

I have already played through it once but not got 1000/1000
Oh, you can replay all the family member chapters in the main menu. I missed 4 or 5 but quickly picked them up afterwards. The descriptions of achievements also give away what you need to do.

DonJimbo

Let him Laugh dont give a crap
I only care about games and GP delivers that's why I love my series x so much

Top Bottom