• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coming to Xbox Game Pass: Assassin’s Creed Origins, For Honor: Marching Fire Edition, and More

Draugoth

Gold Member
FUGF7mwX0AEO4jR

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2022/05/31/game-pass-june-2022-announce/

Coming to Xbox Game Pass:

June 1 :
- For Honor June 2
- Ninja Gaiden: Master Collection

June 7 :
- Assassin's Creed Origins
- Chorus
- Disc Room
- Spacelines from the Far Out

The following games are leaving the Game Pass library soon. As always, this is your time to show them some love before they go! Remember, this doesn't have to be goodbye as you can save up to 20% on your purchase to keep them in your library!

• Darkest Dungeon (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Greedfall (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Limbo (Cloud, Console, and PC)
  • Worms Rumble (Cloud, Console, and PC)

Last edited:

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Hoping the PC Gamepass version has achievements. Im not sure, but this could be the first Ubisoft game on PC Gamepass...am I wrong?

ManaByte

Last edited:
I literally JUST bought the ninja gaiden collection...so you're welcome. Soon to announce Horizon Forbidden West coming to gamepass cause I'm buying that next week.

cormack12

Gold Member
Origins at 60fps is sweet. But can i be bothered to play through again when I have so much other stuff. Hard knock life.

Kssio_Aug

And then you realize they're the Sigma games.

Awkward Episode 1 GIF by The Office

And IIRC, NG1 is a port of the Vita version.
Yeah, I was hoping that it would be a collection of the original games. I mean, I actually did like the Sigma versions (they were the first ones I played, back then on PS3), but I'd rather the originals, specially NG II. But why the fuck would they use the Vita version of NG in this collection though?

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

Still, a very great month for Game Pass!

Bartski

Gold Member
Nice! Chorvs is awesome, got the plat on PS5 but good to see more people may discover it.

I'm definitely giving Ninja Gaiden another go.

I haven't played Asscreed since I beat Black Flag so this is finally a chance to check the RPG direction hands-on "free", even just to make sure I don't like it.
Happy subscriber!

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Since when was Ninja Gaiden ported to PC?

Yeah yeah it's Sigma, whatever, it's better than nothing.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Also totally forgot about Disc Room and really wanted to give it a go. Good month for me.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
Time to get back into For Honor. Played the shit outta that game when it first came out. Does this edition come with all the newer characters?

Ninja Gaiden Master Collection, wasn't this including the easier version of the game? I mean I'll take it, though I own all the originals. Got Chorus, never finished it. I own Origins did not like it that much.

A.Romero

I guess I'll finally take Ninja Gaiden 2 for a spin. Ninja Gaiden was one of the best games on OG Xbox, pretty fond memories of it. Must have a disc around somewhere, just no console to play it.

ManaByte

I guess I'll finally take Ninja Gaiden 2 for a spin. Ninja Gaiden was one of the best games on OG Xbox, pretty fond memories of it. Must have a disc around somewhere, just no console to play it.

If you have a XSX you can put the disc in and play it. Much better version than what's included here.

Top Bottom