• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coming to Xbox Game Pass: LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga, High on Life, Hello Neighbor 2, and More

MiguelItUp

Yeah but hot-wheels how much of a difference is it, compared to getting the tracks in Forza Horizon 3 and 5?
Honestly I can't say as I've never played Forza, or the HW content in Forza. But, it's definitely more arcade-y I'd imagine.

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
Hot Wheels Unleashed is a fun game. I have it on Steam and it’s one of my favorite games to play on Deck. Looking forward to playing Lego Skywalker and High on Life.

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
LEGO Skywalker Saga is an awesome offering, your kids will have their hands full during the holidays, because 100% completing that game takes A TON of time. Or you could be that kid yourself. ;)

Ozriel

M$FT
Microsoft is fucking smart. Lego Star Wars on Game Pass right before the holidays.

Youre Good Robert Deniro GIF

Yeah. They’ll probably pair it with more $250 deals for Christmas

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
A little bit of a tangent to GP stuff but worth the exposure I think.

There is an Ubisoft digital buy 1 get 1 game free deal going on right now on Xbox.

RAIDEN1

So let me get this straight, Lego Star Wars is mainly a kids game? I'm not looking for a Force Unleashed but still..

adamsapple

So let me get this straight, Lego Star Wars is mainly a kids game? I'm not looking for a Force Unleashed but still..

If you've ever played any of the Lego games before, it's similar. Fun couch co-op and no violence so you can play with kids as well.

-

Riot's games have started appearing on PC game pass pages

Chukhopops

If you've ever played any of the Lego games before, it's similar. Fun couch co-op and no violence so you can play with kids as well.

-

Riot's games have started appearing on PC game pass pages

Is it live? I want to do the account association to get all the LoL characters.

adamsapple

Is it live? I want to do the account association to get all the LoL characters.

Not yet, if you go on the pages it says "not available separately".

Since the pages are live, I imagine it'll be either second half of December or 1st half of Jan for them to go live formally.

DaGwaphics

Looking like a solid December so far.

TWD FS, Hotwheels Unleashed (almost purchased this one a while back), and Hello Neighbor 2 I'll be taking a look at. Maybe the Lego SW too.

Lillie

A little bit of a tangent to GP stuff but worth the exposure I think.

There is an Ubisoft digital buy 1 get 1 game free deal going on right now on Xbox.

wouldn't have buying 2 games for Xbox's Black Friday sale have been cheaper than the buy 1 get one free proposed now?

adamsapple

wouldn't have buying 2 games for Xbox's Black Friday sale have been cheaper than the buy 1 get one free proposed now?

Yeah but this went live after the BF sales I think, so this is for anyone who missed that I guess

adamsapple

High on Life's full pre load is live. It's a fucking beefy game.

They must have recorded buckets of gun-dialogue.

anthony2690

Banned
Loving Eastward that much that I ended up buying the physical version for Switch released a year ago. Game Pass did its job..
Eastward is on my too play list, looks excellent, it's difficult to keep up with all the games though!

What other games would you compare it too out of interest?

Jaybe

Anything else announced for this year that we know about already or just hang tight until Tuesday?

dem

I gotta say....

What the fuck are people on giving high review scores to this Lego Star Wars game?
This shit is barely even a game. Its like a big interactive movie. You just walk around where it tells you to go. There is no challenge.. anywhere that I've seen. Its everything wrong with modern games.

Thank god I didn't buy this.

Looks gorgeous though.

Last edited:

adamsapple

I gotta say....

What the fuck are people on giving high review scores to this Lego Star Wars game?
This shit is barely even a game. Its like a big interactive movie. You just walk around where it tells you to go. There is no challenge.. anywhere that I've seen. Its everything wrong with modern games.

Looks gorgeous though.

It does look gorgeous, and it's a very easy to get into couch co-op game.

cormack12

Gold Member
I gotta say....

Looks gorgeous though.

Yeah I kinda think it's a bit directionless. Lego Harry Potter shits all over it. Plus I got a progression bug in the first three hours :(

Last edited:

adamsapple

Any news on the second drop for the month? Or will this be the first month without one?

If they did it on the days they usually do, it would just be 6 days before the end of the year.

I guess they decided to skip it so they can do something 1 week later instead.

Hot wheels has been pulled??!??

Wtf!!

yeah it went up for a few hours then got pulled, i guess there must have been a licensing related issue.

Last edited:

anthony2690

Banned
If they did it on the days they usually do, it would just be 6 days before the end of the year.

I guess they decided to skip it so they can do something 1 week later instead.

yeah it went up for a few hours then got pulled, i guess there must have been a licensing related issue.
Hot wheels unleashed for the ultimate edition is well worth the £13.99 (think I've tagged the wrong person) but ah well.

Online is still very active too at all times to my surprise, I guess due to crossplay?

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
I gotta say....

Looks gorgeous though.
Sounds to me like they've used a popular trend in the game then.

Can't blame them for that.

adamsapple

Hot Wheels is on PS+. GP is just acting weird this month in general apparently. Bizarre. I want answers.

True, ah well in the case of examples like Norco and Darktide, the whole-ass console versions of both games got delayed themselves, hence their delay from the expected GP launch dates.

Top Bottom