• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Communities Forum Reboot

Fake

I must say I getting very dissapointed the way things get change here. Some active threads moved to communities, many reports get ignored, no more ban thread to talk about toxic users that get pass to do bait threads...

I can't even PM you EviLore EviLore anymore. Thats my two cents. Gonna reduce my time spend here.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Not every report is going to result in moderation action. They're all evaluated on an individual basis. This is nothing new. Publicly complaining about "toxic users" is an essential component of the forum to you? Okay. You can contact support if you want to discuss matters in private outside of the report system.

You do you though.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Not every report is going to result in moderation action. They're all evaluated on an individual basis. This is nothing new. Publicly complaining about "toxic users" is an essential component of the forum to you? Okay. You can contact support if you want to discuss matters in private outside of the report system.

You do you though.
I think that thread going away has given a lot of posters a sense of unevenness. That thread was a good way to voice someones opinion and now that its gone it feels like things can be very lopsided and flat out inconsistent in the "war" that is moderating. Obviously its always up to the mods but getting answers to why something was done or not done helped make sense of things.

But thats just my two cents.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
My two cents, I think there's a cool community here. Glad to have fellow monster hunter fans to discuss the new game with. 🤷‍♂️

Oh, and that fitness thread is life. :messenger_heart:

Last edited:

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I must say I getting very dissapointed the way things get change here. Some active threads moved to communities, many reports get ignored, no more ban thread to talk about toxic users that get pass to do bait threads...

I can't even PM you EviLore EviLore anymore. Thats my two cents. Gonna reduce my time spend here.

OTs and community thread being moved to a dedicated forum is a traditional practice here. It keeps the main gaming forum fresh with current events and games and since they’re out of the spotlight of the main gaming forum the people who go into community threads do so because they’re interested in the topic so they stay positive and constructive for the most part.

In the past you had to manually search for them, but you now have a thread pinned with an index of threads for easy discoverability.

Granted like all things it’s a matter of taste, but I think it’s a good feature.

Hello, Moderators

There's some problem with Google login, I cannot access through my browser (Chrome) I was already logged in via my mobile somehow so messaging from there. Can authorised members please look into this issue.
Thanks!

Top Bottom