• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Company Of Heroes 3 - Console Edition

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Exciting news for strategy gamers on console!
Company of Heroes 3 is finally coming to console after over a decade as one of the top strategy games on PC. Get ready for some exciting battles!
⚔💥

Mark your calendars for May 30th, 2023 and pre-order now for Xbox S/X and PlayStation 5.

kicker

Banned
I would strongly suggest nobody preorder this.
As much as I love relic and would
love to reward them fro bringing the franchise back, it just isn't ready yet even on PC.
Maybe they streamlined it enough and tweaked all the issues, but who knows

At least wait for reviews

Last edited:

Drizzlehell

Banned
As much as I love relic and would
love to reward them fro bringing the franchise back, it just isn't ready yet even on PC.
Maybe they streamlined it enough and tweaked all the issues, but who knows

I haven't played this game but I did play Age of Empires 4 and that game sort of cemented my opinion that Relic has completely lost its touch. That game looks so cheap and antiquated it's like they were making a generic RTS game from 2005, when they used to pioneer and innovate on the genre.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Witness the perfect blend of action, tactics, and strategy on Console! Two campaigns, epic multiplayer, and compelling stories in a stunning Mediterranean theatre combine with new features such as Full Tactical Pause, allowing you to play at your own pace. Join the fight!

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

SEGA delivered a superb trailer for Company of Heroes 3 Console Edition during the Future Games Show Summer Showcase. The converted version of the PC game is available now, so you can pick it up on PlayStation and Xbox and experience its thrilling campaigns.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
GAF is lame for giving this game no attention.

I'm sorry but I prefer my RTS games sold to me at full price to be released working, feature complete and not include a Free 2 Play style premium store as its first "major content update" released after all the reviews are done.

But don't take my word for it

Take the word of the players that have all moved back to the prior title.

This game preformed so poorly that Relic pulled the plug on 121 of its workers, I don't see this lasting long.

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member

The above statement could and should apply to every game lol. Imagine how many releases would be so much better if this simple advice was followed.

Played this for 2 hours, uninstalled. It’s OK, it’s not worth going out of your way to buy though, too many other genuinely awesome games coming out.

Should add that this was the PC version back in February.

Last edited:
Top Bottom