• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Company of Heroes 3 delayed to February 23rd 2023

Roni

Gold Member
Probably the coolest looking RTS out there, a smart move considering the landscape of releases nowadays. Still waiting on a modern day setting entry!

Dr.Morris79

Gold Member
Didnt even know a 3rd was coming out! This and Homeworld 3? Perfection.

Next year could just be one of the best years in gaming, on every platform :messenger_bicep:

clarky

Gold Member
Balls looking forward to this as well. The Destruction and how it effects the game looks great.

fermcr

So... February 2023 is looking interesting:
- Dead Island 2
- Hogwarts Legacy
- Company of Heroes 3
- Octopath Traveler II
- Darkest Dungeon II

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

We take one last hands-on look at Company of Heroes 3 ahead of its February 23 release date now that its narrative has finally merged with its gameplay in the stretch run of development. Previewed by Leana Hafer.

Boneless

Multiplayer playtest now live on steam.

TBH I really enjoyed multiplayer in part 1 and 2 but when I booted up 3 just now I felt kind of 'meh'. It just looks and feels exactly the same which is pretty underwhelming and quite dated.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The British Forces are a stubborn and efficient fighting force. Aided by their Commonwealth allies the Brits can do it all, from digging in and weathering the storm, to striking out and punishing the enemy with a range of mechanized options.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The Deutsches Afrikakorps are a mobile and aggressive force that excels in mechanized tactics. Bolstered by a strong roster of Italian loyalist allies, the Afrikakorps strike fast, and never take their foot off the gas. Check out the trailer to see them in action.

Senua

Bizzare lighting in this game, some shots I'm not sure it looks any better than CoH2, whih wasn't a HUGE leap from CoH1, a game from 2006!

Will definitely give it a go though as I love these fookin games

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

With Company of Heroes 3, there are more ways to command and achieve victory than ever before. Watch three of our developers take very different approaches to one of our missions, Anzio.

Last edited:
Top Bottom