• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Company of Heroes 3 is launching on November 17, along with 2 very different campaigns

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Company of Heroes 3 is shaping up to be a mighty big RTS. Along with the massive Italian campaign, which includes a big turn-based campaign map, we're also getting the North African operation—a second campaign with a brand new faction: the Deutsche Afrika Korps.

This second campaign won't be DLC either. Both will be available at launch, and we now know when that will be: November 17.

Last edited:
COH2 is my most played game on steam. Ever since I sold my PC a while back, this is the game that makes me regret it. Going to have to get a laptop or something around Christmas to dive back into this. Won’t be easy with a new kid coming along. Geeeeez. Anyone feel like donating??

Last edited:
I like those games, although part2 has been in my backlog since forever. I also would hope someone would bring strategy games to VR/ to console. I guess a gamepad can't properly substitute M&K for this genre, but the evolutions of wii-controllers should be good enough.

Boneless

Played the multiplayer in 1 and 2 a lot. Interested to see what 3 will bring, features like tactical pause are not really relevant for multiplayer. :)

STARSBarry

Gold Member
I didn't like the new additions in 3 (was a closed tester). There not bad, just I like my 4x to be 4x and my RTS to be RTS, im old fashioned that way.

However the multiplayer was always the reason I played CoH so a good campaign is just a bonus for me, not a requirement.

EDIT: Just watched the CGI trailer for the German campaign... Jesus WTF was that shit? I mean it hardly gets me hyped for the campaign, they already had this issue with tone on CoH2 Soviet campaign last time.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

We took a deep-dive hands-on with Company of Heroes 3's North Africa campaign and found it to be deep, engaging, and wholly unique from the Mediterranean Theater. Previewed by Leana Hafer.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

In the new Gamescom 2022 trailer, Company of Heroes 3 reveals itself to possibly be the most intricate WW2 RTS ever made. With all the new systems and features including tactical pausing, height advantages, and brand-new mission types, this is shaping up to be an RTS you don't want to miss.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Company of Heroes 3 has two very different campaigns for you to play: the open-ended Italian campaign as the Allies, and a more traditional campaign as the Axis forces in North Africa. We take a deep-dive into both as our month-long IGN First coverage of Relic's upcoming RTS kicks off.

Last edited:

lukilladog

obi-wan-kenobi-name.gif

Top Bottom