• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Company of Heroes 3 - Official Gameplay Overview Trailer

BLAUcopter

Gold Member
The Simpsons Beer GIF

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The Coh3 Multiplayer Pre-Alpha offers you more insights into the Multiplayer Pre-Alpha. Find out in this overview what the content is in this build, and why you should download this FREE preview and check it out!

To redeem the Multiplayer Pre-Alpha head to ► community.companyofheroes.com
and follow the steps to download Company of Heroes 3.

If you already played the July Pre-Alpha Preview, the Multiplayer Pre-Alpha will be in your Steam Library.

EDMIX

First off, day 1 IDGAF, second off...I'm surprised Sega didn't put this whole series on console to get dat extra money. Last gen we saw Yakuza get a massive push by them with 2 remakes, 3 remasters and put on 2 new platforms etc, I wonder if we'll see that type of push for this series. (I think it will likely happen to Persona before this though, but who knows)

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Mission Gameplay is seeing some exciting updates with Company of Heroes 3!

Listen to our developers talk about new Mission Types, Improved AI, customizing your forces, and the overall approach to Mission Design.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
I know there is an NDA and everything but essentially if you enjoyed Company of Heroes 1 & 2 you are not guaranteed to like this.

It feels like how Dawn of War 2 was diffrent to Dawn of War 1, sure they where both good games, but very very diffrent to play.

Last edited:

V4skunk

Banned
I know there is an NDA and everything but essentially if you enjoyed Company of Heroes 1 & 2 you are not guaranteed to like this.

It feels like how Dawn of War 2 was diffrent to Dawn of War 1, sure they where both good games, but very very diffrent to play.
Not sure with the dow2 comparison because that was a pretty big change in gameplay from dow1.
The overworld map is very TotalWar though.

Razvedka

Banned

DOW2 was my favorite

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Company of Heroes 3's VP of Production David Littman breaks down the latest trailer for the upcoming World War II strategy game sequel, with some extra good news at the end for Company of Heroes 3 fans looking for more information ahead of the game's November 17 release date.

Top Bottom