• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Console Screenshot thread 2021 |OT|

tommib

RGEHLwn.jpg
XqN4m4c.jpg
wo0cNC7.jpg

XaBkRCP.jpg
umOrGjH.jpg
FODpAVp.jpg
ykpomIP.jpg
Rv5c2O2.jpg
ctUWMMQ.jpg
dyRSjwL.jpg
danq50r.jpg
mDhdoS3.jpg
qYaUHT9.jpg
Jnipx9t.jpg
0scrrHs.jpg
ER5TLAk.jpg

Kupfer

Why is there such an outcry when someone breaks rule #3, but no one cares about #2? (except for me)
This page takes forever to load even on my PC, and it's not possible to watch the screenshots comfortably without further pics loading in and the layout spazzing around.

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Why is there such an outcry when someone breaks rule #3, but no one cares about #2? (except for me)
This page takes forever to load even on my PC, and it's not possible to watch the screenshots comfortably without further pics loading in and the layout spazzing around.
If you go by wording than it says you should consider not to post 4K images without a spoiler tag as a courtesy which implies a suggestion whereas rule number three is an imposed rule.

If i click on this page it will load completely within a second which means not everyone has this problem as you can see by the fact that you are pretty much the only one who is complaining about "rule" number 2. Rule number 3 however interrupts the general formatting of the whole page, since 95% of the posters stick to rule number 3, which is somewhat "offensive" to everyone.

You do have my respect for what you are doing.

Last edited:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
B.....But my PC is barely 10 years old.
It is about the speed of you web connection and not about your PC. Even an old computer can load a page such as this quite fast. It also has a lot to do with browser settings which alone can make the difference between fast loading and snail speed, even by average connection speed.

Last edited:
Top Bottom