• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Construction Simulator – Announcement Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Construction Simulator is back – bigger and better than ever! Take charge of over 70 machines, dozens of them brand new to the franchise, and build to your heart’s content on two huge maps – on your own or with your friends!  Releasing September 20, 2022 on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S.

SJRB

Gold Member
Holy shit it actually has multiplayer.

GOTY incoming.

ea3.jpg

Last edited:

jigglet

Banned
I was just saying a few months ago how someone needs to make a game like this.

But I bet it's still the same old "follow this very specific list of things to do" that all simulators are like. If this is done right it could be a lot of fun though.

Kuranghi

I do this for a living. Until they bring in ECO's, bulletins, and punch lists this shit isn't real. Lol.

While I haven't done the job, my dad owned a civil engineering company and I used to go to sites with him. So I'll add that another thats missing is the occasional guy trying to sell you a case of high quality booze for an impossibly low price. It "fell off the truck" okay.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Get a rundown of all of the big real-world brands who've licensed their construction vehicles for you to drive in Construction Simulator, a new sim from Weltenbauer and publisher Astragon Entertainment. Construction Simulator will be released on next-gen consoles and on PC on September 20.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Construction Simulator – Now available on PC, PlayStation and Xbox!

Good news: The latest installment of our popular Construction Simulator series is now available for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S in retail and digital stores - including a co-op multiplayer for up to four players, the largest fleet of vehicles in the history of the series and numerous new and once again significantly expanded features in a completely revised, modern look.

Top Bottom