• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Control 2 (Electric Boogaloo) officially announced.

I did enjoy Control a whole lot but I'd rather have them make a proper shooter like Max Payne.

Bullet time and shootdodge are the thing.

Make Ahti the Star and have him wielding double Berrettas.

DaGwaphics

I wish. I liked Control a lot but I liked Quantum Break a lot more and I would totally love a sequel,

Yeah, I liked the game mechanics and story of QB better than control (haven't finished Control yet though), a sequel that dropped the live action bits with more game play would be amazing.

Dr. Suchong

Aside from one cheap as fuck boss I effin loved Control. Platted it on Ps4.
Totally unique atmos.
Just drop that fmv crap for story interludes. Much preferred just piecing the story together finding notes in game.
Great news!!

I hope that this one won't be set in the oldest house any more. Those concrete corridors got boring after a while.

Yeah I think there were serious budget constraints with the first game. I really thought we would step into a portal into Jess's hometown instead of just a model of the town in a room. Why were there train tracks if we never leave the oldest house.
Also that alan wake dlc really teased Brightfalls and then..oh just another section of the house.

bender

What time is it?
Suits Control and Remedy quite well, IMO.

Pretty much. At least it wasn't Quantum Break.

yaaay-saturday-night-live.gif

RyRy93

They need to lose the nonsensical story and make a superhero game instead, it would play to their strengths and sell far better

ungalo

The Oldest House was dope. The clinical atmosphere of corporate environments mixed with the unsettling side of paranormal was so good. I feel some people missed how strong and confident the game was in its esthetic and tone.

The scenario revealed itself to be shit in the end though. That's pretty much th case with every Remedy game unfortunately but even worse here.

Still my favorite Remedy game since Max Payne 2.

Hoping they fully embrace the SCP thematic, not just dudes who walk weirdly and an aggressive cube. And please, more build variety, not just monkey

Top Bottom