• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cory Barlog began writing the script for a potentially new PlayStation 5 Exclusive with the help of.......

Dz85lnbUYAASi7z.jpg

"Then suddenly: the player has to mash A, but with a cunning twist, they have to finish the ten-second mash with a single press of Y. After that, skip to cutscene of player climbing, avoiding a perilous death into a pit of spikes. If player fails to press Y, the game-over cutscene appears violently in red coming from the corners of the TV screen. Go to main menu. Or continue with a loot box IAP."

God I gotta put my masterpiece on Twitter!

Last edited:
"Then suddenly: the player has to mash A, but with a cunning twist, they have to finish the ten-second mash with a single press of Y. After that, skip to cutscene of player climbing, avoiding a perilous death into a pit of spikes. If player fails to press Y, the game-over cutscene appears violently in red coming from the corners of the TV screen. Go to main menu. Or continue with a loot box IAP."

This is why you're on GAF writing this instead of having a real job.

ANIMAL1975

What is this A and Y that player has to smash and press? Codenames for the Dualshock V prototype?

GymWolf

Yeah because we need another mumbo jumbo story, DS wasn't enough...ugh.

Can't wait for kratos having rough sex with princess beach...

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
That Chvrches song is trash, they probably do it just because they have to, because Kojima insisted. Because in comparison to the "Warning Call" their DS song si like like Death Stranding itself, repetive, bland and fucking boring. Warning call is fucking masterpiece in comparsion to that.

And ehm... I learn only recently that their name is "Churches", prety apparent, but here I am.

That Chvrches song is trash, they probably do it just because they have to, because Kojima insisted. Because in comparison to the "Warning Call" their DS song si like like Death Stranding itself, repetive, bland and fucking boring. Warning call is fucking masterpiece in comparsion to that.

And ehm... I learn only recently that their name is "Churches", prety apparent, but here I am.
Spoken like a true Anti-Omnisphere person.

;P

M1chl

Omnisphere 2.6 > Universal Health Care
Based on what I experienced pretty recently, TRIGGERED.

It's not like you have to wear NOW this shit, when you go to groceries, like I am planing to do:
fda-approved-surgicalmrk65.jpg

I mean, you want this shit to have it on you, when Chinese ghetto market, just release some virus which everybody knows about.

Last edited:
Good choice, now begone!

(/s just joking. I looked up this Balrog character's Wiki and he did the cutscenes in Tomb Raider 2013. I'm currently playing through that (LTTP innit) and it's good I guess. It isn't too tropey and the gameplay and cutscenes match up well. I shouldn't shitpost, I doesn't look good lol.)
Tomb Raider 2013 is such an underrated gem <3

Enjoy the game!

Handel

Just stick to the OST for inspiration there Barlog, you've directed a game better than anything Kojima has ever or could ever make so no need for inspiration on that end. :messenger_smirking:

Last edited:

M1chl

Did you think they were called Chuh-vrrr-ches?
Yes : D Ch (as in loch/Ich/Bach) v(as in Vodka) ch - e - s. And I have known about them since "Gun"...but I have never heard anyone to say their name, so like "ohh you know that synth-pop group, two guys and one lady"...ohh yeah yeah. The pronounciation difference especially when it comes to English it's pretty tough to figure. Like "lite" - [layt] and elite [eleet] who the fuck came up with this shit? : D

• LOL
Reactions: AV
Yes : D Ch (as in loch/Ich/Bach) v(as in Vodka) ch - e - s. And I have known about them since "Gun"...but I have never heard anyone to say their name, so like "ohh you know that synth-pop group, two guys and one lady"...ohh yeah yeah. The pronounciation difference especially when it comes to English it's pretty tough to figure. Like "lite" - [layt] and elite [eleet] who the fuck came up with this shit? : D
Shut up, Mee-One-Chi.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space

Protip: There's also a band called PVRIS who are not Puhvriss :messenger_tears_of_joy:

This sounds quite embarrassing. When I was a kid, trying to be cool, I would pronounce it W07, not 007, not knowing what the fuck I was even talking about. I don't think any of them had seen Bond anyway, but I was uncool even then.

M1chl

This sounds quite embarrassing. When I was a kid, trying to be cool, I would pronounce it W07, not 007, not knowing what the fuck I was even talking about. I don't think any of them had seen Bond anyway, but I was uncool even then.
Are you native English speaker?

M1chl

Kids are dumb universally, but yes.
People are dumb universally, but I am not, so that's that. We pronounce words consist of characters which in 99% sounds like you would spell them, so yeah. That's not only language, but also logic. And yeah well "chvrches" is dyslexia...because it's written CHRVRCHES and not chvrches and I read/write words as if their were pictures.

Last edited:
People are dumb universally, but I am not so that's that. We pronounce words consist of characters which in 99% sounds like you would spell them, so yeah. That's not only language, but also logic. And yeah well "chvrches" is dyslexia...because it's written CHRVRCHES and not chvrches and I read/write words as if their were pictures.

No worries, I edited my post a little late. I admire your integrity to understand a foreign language. I'm just messing around.

M1chl

No worries, I edited my post a little late. I admire your integrity to understand a foreign language. I'm just messing around.
But it is embarassing, I just like to argue : D

By the way, I don't know what you meant by "W07" : D

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 774430

Unconfirmed Member
I'm feeling the Kojima fatigue after Death Stranding and the pre-release nonsense we witnessed.

Top Bottom