• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Costco is selling $100 Playstation gift card for $79.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

LectureMaster

Gold Member
https://www.costco.com/sony-playstation-4-x-$25-gift-cards-digital-download.product.100856498.html

Digital card, should be instant delivery.

This is a great deal, the lowest price I ever saw for PSN gift card. Especially good when a huge sale is going on in PSN store.

Or you could, just like me, top that up only for pre-ordering that Stellar Blade buns, lol.
spank carls jr GIF

Last edited:

nocsi

Bought this yesterday. it’s also available in store and will automatically discount at checkout

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
Solid deal.

Always buy your cards and sub plans at Costco if you cant find a special promo somewhere. It's roughly 10% cheaper compared to regular price at all times.

They got some weird nuances sometimes last time I bought stuff there. An Xbox $50 card goes for $45, but a $100 card would be like $92 or $93. Better to buy two $50 cards.

Last edited:

Mr Moose

ShopTo do this type of thing if you're looking for something similar in the UK, it's not quite as good as this one but still pretty decent on the higher cards.

PSN.png

Tams

ShopTo do this type of thing if you're looking for something similar in the UK, it's not quite as good as this one but still pretty decent on the higher cards.

PSN.png

Also of note because Costco in the UK is the only branch that requires you to be 'of standing in the community' or a 'business owner' to get membership for the stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom