• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cowboy Bebop | Trailer Livestream Event | Netflix | 4:00pm PT

Irobot82

i think youre talking about session 1 "asteroid blues", where the lady was hiding the red eye in here "pregnant" hump...
fc6b213aadbf430bb354e9b1e1cb01a7a47520e52099f9d33fefa77945c65002._SX1080_.jpg

and she is actually in the trailer as well! right here at about 1:05...
xigZa4R.png
My wife walked by my computer right when the old guys were oogling here. She just looked at me and shook her head.

Tams

As with Tom Holland and Marky Mark, I am not getting Spike from Cho.

Some line delivery sounds off, sets and effects do look good in some scenes, then kinda cheap in others.

Not sold still and dreading One Piece live action.

It looks decent enough and from what we got a glimpse of there it seems pretty honest to the anime.

And if you compare it to the live action adaptations that Japan pumps out... yeah, let's not go there.

Tams

They removed my comment and my dislike. What sort of shill are you?

There are lots of comments questioning if it will be good.

I can't comment as whether your comment actually was removed and to what said comment was like, but the comments section is hardly full of praise.

There are lots of comments questioning if it will be good.

I can't comment as whether your comment actually was removed and to what said comment was like, but the comments section is hardly full of praise.
If it wasn’t overwhelmingly full of praise, the dislike numbers would be much higher.

Kev Kev

Of course you wouldn’t believe it. You’re a corporate cheerleader. You’re probably a fan of the new Star Wars as well.
lol ok buddy we get it, you dont want this show. theres no need for childish attacks and calling us corporate shills or whatever. we just have different taste and opinions.

Last edited:
Top Bottom