• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CP2077 fans, how did you resolve Judy's story? (Heartless spoilers)

Did you?

• Yep. I followed a guide.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Yep. Here's how.

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Nope. Here's how.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • CP2077 has content worth posting about? Get outta heeeerr

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Tschumi

General question, where are these mods that unlock the content? Have they been formalized yet? After my first Vanilla completion I'll reroll with unlocked content, maybe...

SJRB

Gold Member
I think the reason is pretty obvious - they realized they way more stuff that needed doing to have any chance of getting it completed in time and went into feature triage mode. My guess is that the quests we ended up with were the ones that required the least amount of work to get into a state where you could reasonably ship. Narrowing the preconditions for something also makes it a lot easier to test.

If that was the original intent it would certainly explain why the dialog is the way it is, though.

What the... I never said that? How are you quoting that?

Braag

is river that australian u meet in the dump? i can't remember her name she just reminded me of some really annoying people i knew in melbourne rofl so i gave her 100 eurodollars (sooo cheap) and scrammed
River is the detective with one cybernetic eye whom you help to track down a sick killer in one of the coolest side missions and through him you meet the Peralezes who give you the best side mission in the game.

Tschumi

River is the detective with one cybernetic eye whom you help to track down a sick killer in one of the coolest side missions and through him you meet the Peralezes who give you the best side mission in the game.
sounds good, so far i've mostly been doing random crimes and fixer missions i have yet to encounter him, cool

Top Bottom