• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Craig Easter Egg In Halo Infinite (via Mint Blitz)

Guilty_AI

Craig is now Halo lore, we'll get sick of him every time they make a reference.
craig-no-need-to-be-upset.gif

REDRZA MWS

Good on 343i. Bodes well when you recognize mistakes and when you look aren’t doing something right, and not only fix it, but make light of yourself. Good job!

Kev Kev

nah man, this is cringe af

343 trying to be cool guys about the craig meme is still so cringe to me. they could have just ignored it and moved on, but they tried to lean in into it and it comes off as the nerd everyone is picking on who tries to join in on putting himself down and says "haha yeah im such a dope isnt that funny guys? huh? isnt? isnt it funny? hahahahahahahahaha"

no, its not funny. they are making fun of you 🤦‍♂️ and the people that high five them for it are just as cringe

in other news, the game is great so far! they should really just lean into that and forget all this craig stuff.

343 trying to be cool guys about the craig meme is still so cringe to me. they could have just ignored it and moved on, but they tried to lean in into it and it comes off as the nerd everyone is picking on who tries to join in on putting himself down and says "haha yeah im such a dope isnt that funny guys? huh? isnt? isnt it funny? hahahahahahahahaha"

no, its not funny. they are making fun of you 🤦‍♂️ and the people that high five them for it are just as cringe

in other news, the game is great so far! they should really just lean into that and forget all this craig stuff.
It is funny, shows they aren’t taking themselves too seriously. I would buy the album.

And I pray one day for Craig Cart Racing.

Hey, guys! Remember when we almost came out with a game that would have destroyed the Halo IP? Man, good times! Still weird how they delayed the game for a whole year and still wont have Forge and Co-op for launch. What the hell were they smoking when they showed the game last year and said Holiday 2020?

At least multiplayer is free and good fun.

Dr.Morris79

U ok hon?

Mr.ODST

Hey, guys! Remember when we almost came out with a game that would have destroyed the Halo IP? Man, good times! Still weird how they delayed the game for a whole year and still wont have Forge and Co-op for launch. What the hell were they smoking when they showed the game last year and said Holiday 2020?

At least multiplayer is free and good fun.
Forge literally has a programming language, I can see why they want more time to perfect it because it would be incredible what you can do with it

Saber

Gold Member
It is good to acknowledge your past and then move forward.

Pffff
"Acknowledge the past", more like embracing the memes and go with the fun moments. I totally applaud the move, we all should laught together instead of making drama.

Kev Kev

It is funny, shows they aren’t taking themselves too seriously. I would buy the album.

And I pray one day for Craig Cart Racing.
Nah man it’s the nerd trying to get in on the joke and it’s not working. They think they are being the cool guys here but to everyone else it’s just pathetic

They should just focus on making a great game and ignore the trolls, not give into them

i think the whole craig meme is stupid and immature but whatever good on them for not letting the hate get them down but use it to make the game better.

Jaybe

“Where are the rhinos” is actually funny. I’ll give them that. The Craig stuff seems a bit forced.

Last edited:
Top Bottom